PDA

View Full Version : Biggest stroke of luck ever!!!

Erdrick Holmes
04-18-2003, 09:53 PM
Ok I was having trouble beating Emerald Weapon and I learned the deadly possiblitis with Cait Sith's limit break, Slot.

One night I decided to try to take on Emeral Weapon, but what I never learned was that Cait Sith had his limit break all set and ready to fire away. The fight began and you would not believe what came up.

ALL 3 SLOTS SHOWED CS's FACE. Emerald weapon immediatly died. Now if I don't get kudos for that you should die!!!

Anyone ever have something like that happen if FF7

zacks_clone
04-18-2003, 11:34 PM
iv had that happen,but not with a weapon.with the boss befor the sub

Kawaii Ryûkishi
04-18-2003, 11:52 PM
The first time I fought Emerald Weapon, I was able to keep up the fight for a long time, but eventually it started to wear me down. I was on the brink of losing the fight, with no more Phœnix auto-revives on which to rely, and I figured I only had time to make one more action before it annihilated me. Cait Sith's Limit Break was up, so I figured, "Why not?" and made it my last move. The slots came in: three crowns. Toy Soldier. A line of tiny toy soldiers appeared in front of my party, marched a few steps toward Emerald Weapon, stopped, and fired their tiny, futile little rifles at him.

Emerald Weapon dies. I laugh. A lot.

DJZen
04-19-2003, 06:21 AM
ROFLMAO!!!!

Yeah, you should see what Angelo keeps doing for me in FF8! I never really thought of the slot ability as being too useful, and I never liked Cait Sith, so I never found all this out. I think it's time for a replay.....

BTW, Kishi, I like the new avatar and sig!

muchacho
04-21-2003, 03:21 PM
in ff8 against omega i died 2 times in a row and pheonix revived me both times in a row

edczxcvbnm
04-21-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Akumaou812
Ok I was having trouble beating Emerald Weapon and I learned the deadly possiblitis with Cait Sith's limit break, Slot.

One night I decided to try to take on Emeral Weapon, but what I never learned was that Cait Sith had his limit break all set and ready to fire away. The fight began and you would not believe what came up.

ALL 3 SLOTS SHOWED CS's FACE. Emerald weapon immediatly died. Now if I don't get kudos for that you should die!!!

Anyone ever have something like that happen if FF7

Yes I have. I had it happen against the emerald weapon as a matter of fact. It is scary that death dwarfs Emerald weapon...and it is pretty funny

Eyece
04-26-2003, 03:48 AM
I got CS's faces when I was fighting ruby weapon, and also emerald weapon. I got 7777's on baz sef, but he didn't die.

Sephiroth's Mate
04-30-2003, 04:17 PM
nope cant say thats ever happened to me before
ive never liked cait sith...so ive never used him when given the choice

he sucks ass

Flying Mullet
04-30-2003, 04:30 PM
Hasn't happened to me, but then again I never use Cait Sith. Whenever I used slots in FFVI with Setzer I'd always get "Joker's Doom(or whatever)" and kill myself. Not fun.

Dark Knight2003
05-18-2003, 09:15 PM
well crap..im probably the only one whos never killed them :( i always keep dying but who should i fight first....ruby or emerald?

fallen_cloud
05-19-2003, 12:14 AM
It's a matter of opinion.

muchacho
05-19-2003, 02:44 AM
who should i fight first....ruby or emerald?

i well i think rubys a lot easier, so i say ruby. heres what i did:
1. give cloud(or who ever you want) w-summon with KOTR(hp plus) and hades (mp plus), ribbon, final attack phonix, mime, and hp should be at 9999(if you need to hp+'s on him. give other members mime.
2. kill both of your other party members befor the battle.
3. now w-summon hades and KOTR in that order so s/he doesnt cast ultima on you.
4. mime
5. if s/he happends to kill you then you will come back to life and the other members will to. so when that happends have cloud w-summon hades and KOTR again. and have the other members mime.

with that said rubys a snap:D

Max
05-30-2003, 04:05 PM
lucky that happens rarely:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

Dragonfire
05-30-2003, 07:35 PM
it's nice if you kill the one that gives the earth harp first, because you can go get yourself some nice master materias.