PDA

View Full Version : My tactics for defeating Ruby weapon

Erdrick Holmes
04-18-2003, 10:01 PM
Ok I've developed a huge tactic for defeating Ruby weapon. Heres the stuff you ned to get this right

Master summon equipped to Cluod (trust me)

Knights of the round equipped on somebody else

Master Command on Cloud

A ribbon on everyone,

Shield casted on Cloud

Cloud with Full cure materia

After Ruby makes your other allies sink into the sand cast shield on Cloud and if Ruby casts ultima use Full-Cure if he does it again use mimic, repeat the prosses untill Ruby will give up on casting Ultima, now comes the hard part. Cast Knights of the round. After this your sheild may fade off and Ruby will case Ultima (maybe) cast full cure, repeat this prosess at total of 10 times (for me that is) and Ruby will die. GOODNIGHT EVRYBODY.

Psychotic
04-19-2003, 11:09 AM
What I did was kill two party members beforehand(which is more advisable since it's luck who Ruby Picks, I think)

And then set Cloud up with

Knights of the Round with MP Absorb

W-Summon

And Mime

Basically just KoTR him to hell, your HP will be restored about 8000 HP for each KoTR so you'll be at full, so Ultima isn't really a problem.

Big D
04-19-2003, 11:28 AM
My plan is similar to Psychotic's.

Cloud - KotR + HP Absorb, Mime, W-Summon.

Enter battle with Cloud as the only live party member.
Immediately W-Summon KotR on Ruby's tentacles. They'll be annihilated by the first summon. The second one will target Ruby.
Mime until finished.

Every time the tentacles re-appear, KotR will revert to targeting them. HP Absorb will continually restore Cloud's HP.

Piece of cake!

Zifnab
04-19-2003, 01:57 PM
I never had trouble with Ruby once I got all the Battle Square stuff and extra materias. I don't get why people find him so difficult and say he's so much more powerful than Emerald.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-19-2003, 05:52 PM
I like to have everyone in the party alive at the end of the fight, though.

o_O
04-20-2003, 02:49 AM
I find it quite humourous murdering Ruby with Hades.

Psychotic
04-20-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Big D
My plan is similar to Psychotic's.

Cloud - KotR + HP Absorb, Mime, W-Summon.

Enter battle with Cloud as the only live party member.
Immediately W-Summon KotR on Ruby's tentacles. They'll be annihilated by the first summon. The second one will target Ruby.
Mime until finished.

Every time the tentacles re-appear, KotR will revert to targeting them. HP Absorb will continually restore Cloud's HP.

Piece of cake!

Oh yeah, I forgot about targetting the tentacles first ^_^;;

muchacho
04-26-2003, 04:05 PM
heres what i did.

cloud- KOTR(level 2) with hp absord, w-summon, hadesmp absorb, final attack phoenix, mime.

tifa- doesnt really matter

cid-mime

1st i killed of tifa and cid, 2nd i w-summoned KOTR and hades, 3rd i mimed, 4th ruby kills my cloud and i final attack phoenix, 5th w-summoned KOTR and hades and mimed with cloud and cid.
easy as that.

note- i killed him at about 11:00 last night