PDA

View Full Version : Paine Question !!Spoiler!!

IamTidus
04-19-2003, 04:40 AM
I just want to know if Paine is related to any of the previous FFX characters? My friend thinks she might be Auron's daughter I have heard she is Lulu sister, I think she might be a sister to Rikku. Please help.

yunie
04-19-2003, 07:19 AM
she's not related to any of them. they say she is a character of combination of lulu and squall... she is somehow related to nooj,baralai and gippel... she knows al bhed but she is not an al bhed which mean she could never be rikku's sister... lulu doent have a sister and auron... did he get married? no...
so paine is not related to any of them...

Kupo
04-19-2003, 03:00 PM
I still and going to sit here and hope that Paine is Auron's daughter. We know next to nothing about Auron's past, even less if you didnt collect all 10 of the spheres around Spira.... and he was supposed to get married, remember? Maybe he didnt get married because he was in love with someone else....? I just think it would be wierd to have some representation of all the other FF-X characters, even if they are not playable, and not Auron. And c'mon you guys.... shes got a huge sword just like him! Heh heh.... I am gonna believe this until I see it with my own wide eyes:)

Rye
04-19-2003, 11:51 PM
Speaking of eyes, She has almost the same eyes as Auron. Her's are red and his are almost red, more brown, like Auburn

Shlup
04-20-2003, 09:07 AM
I'm pretty sure babies come from sex, regardless of marital status. She could just be a bastard.

Kupo
04-20-2003, 03:36 PM
Hahahaha:D That would be cool. I would want her mom to show up in the game too then.... like "Your deadbeat dad disappeared for 10 YEARS and he owes me a decade of back child-support!"

IamTidus
04-21-2003, 01:53 AM
HA HA That would be great!

~*MaYoNaKa*~
04-21-2003, 02:47 AM
Though it would be incredibly cool if Paine ended up being Auron's daughter, I'm almost POSITIVE that that's not the case. Even though i haven't played the game, i have made my way around the internet and read many legitimate spoilers, and none of them get even CLOSE to that assumption. If she was his daughter, I'm sure i would have heard about it by now.

Sorry for those of you with your hopes up.

But I do know that she has some past with Baralai, Nooj and Gipple. I think she used to be in their group or something. Like in the second trailer where you see Nooj and Baralai (i think) hand Yuna two spears, in that scene she asks them about Paine and their response is:

"It's complicated"...

....hmmm. There's something going on there for sure.

So, just in case i ruined the first assumption for you, there's another one to ponder about.

Here's another oddity that takes place when you first meet Gipple. (This is a translation)

*Turns to Paine*

Gippel: huh..? ITs you!

Paine: i'm Paine, pleasure to meet you

Gippel: hey wait a min..you..

Paine: we're just here for the intiation...lets move on.

~*~

What's that about?...well we'll just have to wait and find out. Her relationship to those three is the only secret she has about her i'm afraid.

Rye
04-21-2003, 01:48 PM
Yeah I heard that on a Lenne shrine/spoiler paradise ^.~

Kupo
04-23-2003, 01:15 AM
Oh poo.

But Paine still kicks so much butt. I can't wait until I get the game so I can figure it all out.

I'm gonna find some connection to Auron in that game somewhere though, just you all wait!:rolleyes2

Rye
04-23-2003, 01:50 AM
Yeah! And if we can't... We'll make an extremely popular fan-fic about it!!!! :D

IamTidus
04-23-2003, 02:56 AM
Hell yeah. (nods aproveingly)