PDA

View Full Version : HARDEST VILLAIN OF FF10

the blitzer
04-19-2003, 05:15 PM
IT IS EITHER OMEGA WEAPON OR ONE OF THE DARK AEONS. THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT.

Pancaek
04-19-2003, 10:09 PM
Since I don't have the privilege and/or misfortune of fighting any of the Dark Aeons, Braska's Final Aeon was the hardest one for me. Seymour Flux was pretty hard too, but I didn't have to resort to using Hastega plus Quick Hit, which I thought was pretty cheap.

Also, the constant Caps Lock is kind of annoying. =\

Prodigy
04-19-2003, 10:43 PM
Why have you missed off Nemesis and Penance - those are without a doubt the 2 hardest!

Well, by hard I mean they take the longest time to beat.

Dark Bahamut and the Dark Magus Sisters (all 3 at once) are probably the toughest Aeons.

Don't know why anyone voted for Dark Anima - without a doubt the easiest Dark Aeon...apart from maybe Valefor.

Rye
04-19-2003, 10:46 PM
I thought Yunalesca was the hardest. I used the Magus Sisters for Ultima and Omega it was a piece of cake ^.^

Shlup
04-20-2003, 09:00 AM
I didn't go for any of the side-battles or anything, but Braska's Final Aeon gave me a lot of trouble.

Psychotic
04-20-2003, 12:23 PM
Dark Yojimbo. Why? Because I can't Zanmato him. Well, no. I CAN Zanmato him. I CAN'T Zanmato him the 5 times that I need to :(

Rye
04-20-2003, 12:42 PM
My stupid Yojimbo doesn't Zanmato at all, and I pay him like 200,000 gil everytime! The first I played through the game, the spectral keeper gave me a really hard time. Curse you mine bombs!

Psychotic
04-20-2003, 01:09 PM
It doesn't matter too much how much you pay him, it's based on what % of your money you pay him - AND luck... Plus, he's more likely to do it if he's in Overdrive(a real hard thing to do, so it's best if Yuna grand summons him) But sometmes now for me, he uses that Wakisahshi thing straight away without payment, which is annoying to say the least. But still, he does Zanmato enough times, so I'm happy.

Finally, here's a piccy of Yojimbo in FFV (He was just a random encounter in those days...)
http://www.finalfantasyfive.com/bestiary/monster/yojimbo.gif

Happy easter y'alls.

animee_
04-21-2003, 06:04 AM
Dark Bahamut, and Dark Yojimbo

just cant seem to beat them

Mattokenzi
04-21-2003, 02:41 PM
the dark aeons are the hardest they beat me up just like that *click*

muchacho
04-27-2003, 01:52 PM
since i have the U.S version the hardest boss is nemisis. but he really wasnt that hard if you know the right tactics.

p.s i want the PAL version

Blizzard
04-27-2003, 02:00 PM
....TROGDOR!!!

(Dark Magus Sisters)

Phreakz
04-30-2003, 01:18 AM
Yunalesca was the hardest for me, but everything after i killed in 1 hit, except for things over 100,000 hp. i was mad when I 1-hitted omega, I didnt get to see any of his attacks :(

macshorsecookies
04-30-2003, 02:06 AM
Overdrive Sin, definitely, he was the only one I couldn't beat on the first try, or the second... or third... The limit on how long you have to beat him before he goes into overdrive always gets me.. Of course I couldn't get dark aeons or anything so I can't say much...

Elhaym
05-03-2003, 01:47 PM
I didn't find any of them that hard, they took me no more than 2 or 3 tries... But the most annoying was definetly Yunalesca, because there was a heck of a long cut-scene before her, and the fight was damn long. I dislike it when Square pack a million different forms of a boss into one fight.

Rye
05-03-2003, 04:04 PM
Overdrive Sin wasn't hard for me. If you take the time out and get atleast Anima it's easy. The magus sisters killed sin in a few moves! ^.^

Aurey
05-03-2003, 05:13 PM
.....spectral keeper.......

Imperia
05-03-2003, 05:18 PM
For me, it was Yunalesca. Especially at her hideous 3rd form. She was difficult, ugly, and creepy.

Book
05-14-2003, 06:18 PM
It's pretty unfair to have the dark aeons and the regular bosses in the same poll since the dark aeons are much, much harder.

The One Winged Angel
05-14-2003, 06:55 PM
Penance

SuperPac
05-16-2003, 08:03 AM
Ah, it's fun listening to all this. I was so powerful, I took out nearly everyone with only a few hits. Omega weapon was one hit, and so were the majority of the dark aeons (well, maybe not one, but not many). The only hard parts were when I had to fight Seymour, because I couldn't use my aeons without him sending them away. Still, though, it was all pretty easy. The game itself is too easy, except getting all the ultimate weapons fully powered up.

Prodigy
05-16-2003, 11:02 AM
So have you beaten Penance then?

Nope didn't think so. You try fighting Penance and then tell me it's too easy.

The One Winged Angel
05-16-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by SuperPac
Ah, it's fun listening to all this. I was so powerful, I took out nearly everyone with only a few hits. Omega weapon was one hit, and so were the majority of the dark aeons (well, maybe not one, but not many). The only hard parts were when I had to fight Seymour, because I couldn't use my aeons without him sending them away. Still, though, it was all pretty easy. The game itself is too easy, except getting all the ultimate weapons fully powered up.

Well, you lie.

Omega Weapon has 999,999HP= 11hits, now then.. that's in the euro/international.

in the US version he had 99,999 so he could die in 1 hit, however, if you did kill him in 1 hit you can NOT have beaten that Dark Aeons

Blondy526
05-19-2003, 12:51 AM
definately thought that seymour's 1st fight was hard. i wasn't expecting to fight him, so i lost pretty many times before i actually beat the guy.

Zenshen
05-19-2003, 02:12 PM
If Penance was on the list, I'd definately vote him, for being the most hardcore boss ever! :whoa:

Apart from that, probably Dark Bahamut, he was crit hitting me everytime! Argh! :mad2: