PDA

View Full Version : EASY AP

Lost_Dragoon
04-19-2003, 05:56 PM
:D :D There is a part in the last dungeon in the 4th disk... you will be in a place that looks like a "bog" (if you can call it that) its full of magic pots and little red ball things that give a ton of AP!! They usually come in partys of 3 or 4 and are extra weak... make sure you have a weapon that has growth (not like clouds ultima weapon) and when you kill the little guys you should get 2400AP a battle... equip all materia and master it to make big bucks (all materia is the easiest to master) :D :D

Dazlar Bynon
04-19-2003, 06:09 PM
*looks at name*
I think you're really LOST, ya know.

Lost_Dragoon
04-19-2003, 08:31 PM
Do me a favor and dont waste my time i put it there so people can go to an easy place for AP...

Zifnab
04-19-2003, 08:33 PM
<_< I think what he means is you got the wrong game, as this is obviously the FFVII AP trick.

Dazlar Bynon
04-19-2003, 08:51 PM
I guess I should've mentioned that as well, sorry about that!

PhoenixAsh
04-19-2003, 09:35 PM
Actually I thought that was pretty clever, and obvious to most people what you meant.
If anyone actually wants AP in VIII go to the small island South East of Centra (near the desert) and hunt cactuars.

Dazlar Bynon
04-19-2003, 10:07 PM
Not everyone is as clever as you or me, I make mistakes just like anyone else. I mostly make typos or forget something, it can happen to anyone. in my last post here I had better used 'Could' instead of 'Should'. I guess it was foolish though, to expect him to understand directly, but if something seems that obvious, then that's the way I am!

PhoenixAsh
04-19-2003, 10:19 PM
Indeed, and if I thought Lost_Dragon was genuinely stupid then it wouldn't be funny, I don't so making a witty comment about his (easy, at least the first post) mistake was perfectly reasonable.