PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Forum

Elephant Man
04-20-2003, 02:28 AM
I don't know if anyone else posted this or not (I just came back after like, a year absence), but, I'm suggesting that you guys could make a forum for KH.

EDIT: Yes, I'm aware of the forum where you discuss Squaresoft games, BUT KH has FINAL FANTASY in it. The general forum thing should be fore Squaresoft games that AREN'T FINAL FANTASY. FINAL FANTASY is in KH!

Big Ogre Umaro
04-20-2003, 03:19 AM
Note the lack of Mystic Quest Forums. Eh. I personally don't like the idea, cool as KH was. Lesse what other people have to say.

Shoyku
04-20-2003, 03:24 AM
It hasn't really got that much to discuss about anymore, I'd say a forum about KH would be rather pointless. They didn't make one when the game was in its prime, I doubt there should be a need for it now.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-20-2003, 03:38 AM
Maybe we'll set one up when KH becomes a huge sprawling series like Disney and Square Enix want it to.

Pancaek
04-20-2003, 04:26 AM
I was just thinking about this the other day, and I think it might do some good to at least give KH its own subforum. The sheer amount of KH topics in General Squaresoft is kind of intimidating. I don't like going in there because I'm scared I might click on something not knowing that it's KH and then be spoiled. It's up to you, though.

Yamaneko
04-20-2003, 04:39 AM
I'll be as straight foward as I can:

Please no!

Shlup
04-20-2003, 08:59 AM
I guess since there're gonna be sequels and stuff it would be okay to make a subforum in General Square or something. So far it seems like too many people are against it though.

Yamaneko
04-20-2003, 11:02 PM
Eh, I really don't care. Don't mind me.:D

Big Ogre Umaro
04-20-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Skye-chan
I was just thinking about this the other day, and I think it might do some good to at least give KH its own subforum. The sheer amount of KH topics in General Squaresoft is kind of intimidating. I don't like going in there because I'm scared I might click on something not knowing that it's KH and then be spoiled. It's up to you, though. Here lemme ruin the story for ya: THERE ARE A LOTTA DISNEY CHARACTERS EVERYWHERE AND YOU FIGHT SHADOW PEOPLE

Pancaek
04-21-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by BOU
Here lemme ruin the story for ya: THERE ARE A LOTTA DISNEY CHARACTERS EVERYWHERE AND YOU FIGHT SHADOW PEOPLE
=OOOOOO o noes my lief is rooined!!1!1!!1!!!

If that's it, then never mind. Like I said before, go ahead and do what you want. =)

Loony BoB
04-21-2003, 05:52 PM
Going by how commonly posts about KH appear (read: two active threads in the last four days), I'm going with no for now.

edczxcvbnm
04-21-2003, 09:10 PM
That square forum will be booming with other topics after E3. There will be lots stuff to talk about in there then like Star Ocean 3 and Dragon Quest 8 *drool*

No to kingdom hearts forum. It was like flavor of the month...kind of like the World Events forum...:D

Del Murder
04-21-2003, 09:32 PM
...and the arcade.

edczxcvbnm
04-21-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Del Murder
...and the arcade.

The arcade would last and still be popular if the scores were reset every so often. Having some of those high scores that are damn near unattainable makes the game not as much fun. If they were reset I would try my go at them a lot more than I do now.

Mr. Graves
04-21-2003, 11:50 PM
A Kingdom Hearts forum is not needed, Nope. That 'game' is the worst thing Square put out since those NES racing games. :grr:

NO KINGDOM HEARTS FORUM!!

edczxcvbnm
04-22-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Graves
A Kingdom Hearts forum is not needed, Nope. That 'game' is the worst thing Square put out since those NES racing games. :grr:

NO KINGDOM HEARTS FORUM!!

Correction. Worst thing since their PS2 racer. Emotion S has got to be the worst racing game EVER created.

eestlinc
04-22-2003, 03:02 AM
what's Kingdom hearts?

:D

Bahamut_rising
04-22-2003, 01:35 PM
hay my forum has KH stuff :)