PDA

View Full Version : not sure if you knew but...just asking(spoiler?)

garnet-dagger82
04-20-2003, 05:56 AM
this is a question...
im not sure if u guys know but you know when yunadances funny in one FMV, is that really yuna dancing, or is that lenne taking over her body?and alsoyou know the special dress sphere that yuna finds, which has lenne in it, where do you find it??
im not sure if u really know about this, im not really reading up on some threads.... :(

Enigma
04-20-2003, 07:47 AM
The Yuna that you see dancing is Le Blanc

garnet-dagger82
04-20-2003, 06:09 PM
is the yuna dancing really le branc?, because i am referring to the fmv where yuna dances funny,not in the concert, when she dances all by herself, but dosent sing...or is that le branc... im confused...

Kupo
04-20-2003, 06:12 PM
The retard dance!!! I dont understand it!!!!

But anyway.... I think thats the real Yuna.. her name pops up and there's no "?" like in the other one...

~*MaYoNaKa*~
04-21-2003, 02:30 AM
I recently just decided to download ALL the FMVs of X2, and i got "Yuna intro" thinking it was the intro to the game. But do i get the crazy concert? nooo...For whatever reason, She's just dancing and laughing gaily to herself! And I'm pretty sure that it's the REAL Yuna that time.

Why?

I just don't know. I am a little weirded out though. The explanation i give to keep myself from looking too much into is that she's drunk or something.

Enigma
04-21-2003, 03:54 AM
Oh, I thought you were talking about the intro. I've never seen that one though...

Roogle
04-21-2003, 04:13 AM
She comments after that about how happy she felt or something, and that the happiness feels like it's coming from somewhere else... or something. I don't remember—she says something about how the dress spheres contain the memories of souls long forgotten... or something, I don't even remember.

I think that she's dancing because Lenne's memories still subsist within Yuna for using the sphere, and at that moment the memories made her feel happy or something?

Kupo
04-23-2003, 01:07 AM
Hm... I reall dont know what the motivation is... but it seems wierd that having Lenne's memories would make her happy... because from what I've seen, Lenne's memories arent that great, ya know?