PDA

View Full Version : Tribia Garden

cypher
04-21-2003, 07:12 AM
can anyone explain to me, what is going on with that computer system...? can the blasted thing be fixed or not because i got tired in the end and rushed to the ending, call me lazy :P

Kimera 726
04-21-2003, 07:28 AM
If I recall correctly, the computer system went down with the silos.

cypher
04-21-2003, 07:39 AM
the tribia garden gets blown up
then u go investigate how its doing cuz selphie depressed
when you get there two people are fixing one of there systems, it slowly starts up then crashes
over tiem if u keep checkin up on it, it gets closer and closer to completion but it never saw if they finished fixing it?
do the two guys finish fixing it?
what does it say about selphie if they do?

Big D
04-21-2003, 08:46 AM
At times, Selphie's image appears on the screen. Then Selphie rushes in, hits a few keys, and the image vanishes again. This puzzled me, too.
As did that boy who described Selphie's apparently unrivalled ability to find secret passages that lead to interesting places. Anybody know what was behind that, or is it a completely random and meaningless biographical detail about Selphie?

Kimera 726
04-21-2003, 08:47 AM
I went though the entire process for about a half hour expecting something. I didn't witness anything special except for Selphie's image. What a coincidence, eh?

Dazlar Bynon
04-21-2003, 09:20 AM
Maybe, just maybe, Selphie is trying to hide something, so there might be a way to keep her away???

chappu
04-21-2003, 10:23 AM
My walkthrough has no mention of this, so I think its nothing...besides, Slephie is a good girl, why would she be hiding anything? :P

Morgan
04-21-2003, 10:30 AM
maybe Selphie is Ultimecia!

Big D
04-21-2003, 10:31 AM
Maybe it's a pretence... after all, we do know that she has a fondness for rocket launchers. Did she really transfer to Balamb Garden in order to complete her exams, or was she sent out of Trabia Garden for some other reason?

Hmm... I smell a conspiracy...

cypher
04-21-2003, 01:14 PM
lol

anybody wanting to be a SeeD has to go to the balamb garden for the field exam, it says so on the terminal thingy in balamb, they only do the written test at Tribia

i really dont get it though, its a bit of a coninsidence that the boy says she has a neat trick for finding hidden things and yet shes hiding herself??? there has to be more behind it or squaresoft just couldnt be bothered to write anymore script and cut it off, who knows

Dazlar Bynon
04-21-2003, 05:02 PM
I've always had the feeling that there was more to Trabia then met the eye. I just can't seem to find anything :cry:

:biggrin: :greenking :biggrin: And about the sleeping kid: "Take that tonberry king" :biggrin: :greenking :biggrin:

cypher
04-21-2003, 05:49 PM
lol, i think it was a Garden for mental people and thats why its in the middle of nowhere kept away from everyone, jus a 4t
it would explain why selphie wants to hide her file, cuz secretly shes an escaped mental patient and why that kid is addicted to the tonberry king, maybe he had a very bad experience wid one, a naughty bad experience

Psychotic
04-21-2003, 07:05 PM
it's called TRABIA.

But lol at Cypher's suggestion, I guess TRABIA is a nut house.

One question, what is a "naughty bad experience" No wait, I don't want to know that do I? It sounds kind of twisted and perverted, so I'll stop right there.

cypher
04-21-2003, 09:24 PM
lol at psychotic, im so glad you didnt make me spell that out and sorry i got it wrong i aint played it in ages and you know i never did ever clock the game, when i got to the end my level and energy was to weak, did i misss anything good?

Sefie
04-22-2003, 03:50 PM
Hey! Enough of the crazy talk! Listen to chappu: why would such a sweet, girlish creature have anything to hide?!!

*Stifles maniacal laughter*

*Shifts to cover what looks suspiciously like a rocket-launcher behind her back*

:angel:

Dazlar Bynon
04-22-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Sefie
Hey! Enough of the crazy talk! Listen to chappu: why would such a sweet, girlish creature have anything to hide?!!

*Stifles maniacal laughter*

*Shifts to cover what looks suspiciously like a rocket-launcher behind her back*

:angel:

Squall: "... Whatever"

Faris_the_guy
05-22-2003, 12:22 AM
Zell: WTFH

ThE dArK oNe
05-22-2003, 10:03 AM
Interesting...

Mo-Nercy
05-22-2003, 02:06 PM
Maybe they're Selphie's plans on making Trabia Garden fly like the other two.

Faris_the_guy
05-23-2003, 12:58 PM
Trabia can't fly, like Balamb or Galbadian

remi07
05-23-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Faris_the_guy
Trabia can't fly, like Balamb or Galbadian

hey you never know.:rolleyes2

Faris_the_guy
05-23-2003, 11:18 PM
I know
*runs*

Future Esthar
10-17-2004, 03:09 AM
You donīt know who selphie was?
Let me help you.
In the beggining of the second disc there is a girl named ellone.
Note:
Ellone pulls her legs up and down in a faliliar form.
Ellone appears on the harvest festivals.
Ellone is extroverted.
Ellone canīt be in one place during much time.
Ellone likes Laguna very much.
Ellone gets upset some times.
Selphie is extroverted.
Selphie pulls her legs up and down in the same manner.
Selphieīs seems to have a strange conection with Laguna.
Selphie getīs upset some times.
Selphie likeīs festivals.
Selphie wanna to present the dreams about Laguna in the Garden network.
Selphie tells the others to wait on the trainīs cabin and was the first one to sleep.
She was the first to tell there was a Laguna on her dream.
Junction Machine Ellone (JME) is introverted.
JME can be in one place forever (for exemple,the ship).
JME only talks to you when you aproach her (thatīs why she cant hear Laguna on Odineīs lab)
JME isnīt energic
JME has a strange dress that can be described like a green electric wire.Maybe it was an external battery?
JME has a robotic eay of walking.
JME seems very artificial and automatic in her behaviour.
JME seems like a "Barbie" toy.
So i believe the real Ellone is Selphie.
By the way,I am recent here and am curious about all the threads.That is why I revive them.

ShivaBlizzard8
10-17-2004, 05:27 AM
Selphie is Selphie.
Selphie was at the orphanage WITH Ellone.
Selphie is too young to be Ellone.
Ellone is a normal, flesh and blood woman.
JME is just a name given to a machine Odine created.

This machine is NOT POWERFUL in the present to actually replicate Ellone's powers - it was just an idea Odine had attempted to create which he THERORIZED Ulty was using in the FUTURE.

Meaning JME was something created in the future and which does not exist in the present. Therefore Ellone is a real person.

Some advice? Even Freud said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." I think looking to far into these wild theories is overly paranoid even for a rabid X-Files fan such as myself, and overly analytical even for us English majors.

Secondly, why don't you just start a new thread about Selphie? Mods hate it when you revive year old threads, and they can be scary when they're mad. :p

Big D
10-17-2004, 06:06 AM
Secondly, why don't you just start a new thread about Selphie? Mods hate it when you revive year old threads, and they can be scary when they're mad. Exactly. *Hurls lightning bolts of doom*