PDA

View Full Version : Skelly Help

GunbladeEdge
04-21-2003, 04:38 PM
Can anyone tell me how and where to get all of Skelly's parts,I already have his skull so you can skip that one.

thanks

Shimka
06-24-2003, 07:24 PM
I'm not a expert on Crono Cross either, but I can maybe give you a little advice.
It's impossible to find all of skelly at once (at least that's what I think) as you travel more into the games, you will eventually bump into more of his pieces.

Magus
06-24-2003, 08:01 PM
i think ive seen sumhin on the EoFF site bout skelly...
hmmm ... o here
" Find the bones in Fossil Valley, Water Dragon Isle, Hydra Marsh, Guldove, Isle of the Damned, and the Shadow Forest- all in Another World. Skelly awakens and heads to Termina. Meet him in his Grandmother's house and he joins you."

heres more :
-Angry Scapula: Location: In Another World, go through the small waterfall in Shadow Forest to find it.

-Good Backbone Location: Another world's Hydra Marsh
Use: You must have all the body parts to rebuild Skelly

-Heavy Skull Location: In Another's Fossil Valley, walk towards the giant dinosaur skull, and it should pop out

-Mixed Bones Location: First screen of the Isle of the Damned

-Pelvic Bone Location: After saving Riddel, check the bucket in the basement of Viper Manor

-Sturdy Ribs Location: Talk to the man dressed in green on Another's Water Dragon Island

Spatvark
06-25-2003, 05:53 AM
*remembers typing all that crap out so it could go on the site*

I feel dead chuffed when people actually use it XD

Magus
06-25-2003, 03:40 PM
o u typed that haha hey great job i used it & got skelly =P hey btw this mite b off subject but i was wonderin how long haff this forum & site've been on ?

Spatvark
06-25-2003, 04:54 PM
All started up in 2000 I believe... or was it 1999? It's been almost five years either way =P