PDA

View Full Version : Music and Movie Spheres

the blitzer
04-21-2003, 07:43 PM
For those of you who don't know you can buy music and movie spheres at the Luca Theatre. The movie ones are to clips you have already seen in FF10 so you can watch them again. The music ones are to music you have heard and there are 3 extras to buy when you have the whole collection. Sadly there is no love theme or Brakas final aeon theme in it. You have to pay but its worh it.

Psychotic
04-21-2003, 08:01 PM
Well done on no Caps lock :D

They're called Otherworld and Suketi Da Ne(I don't know if the second name is right ^_^;; ) btw.

And if you buy all the music spheres, you can buy 3 extra ones! yay!

These are:

Hum of the Fayth: Someone humming the Hymm of the Fayth, it's weird...

Wakka's Theme: I don't recall hearing this in the game.

Lulu's Theme: Ditto.

Rye
04-21-2003, 08:27 PM
Hum of the Fayth: Someone humming the Hymm of the Fayth, it's weird...

Lol I thought you made a typo on the title, for a minute. Maybe it's tidus humming the hymm, like in that flash back scene. (when auron tells tidus how he sings like his father)

Pancaek
04-22-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by the blitzer
Sadly there is no love theme or Brakas final aeon theme in it.
The songs themselves aren't in it, but you can listen to them by watching the FMV's they're in ("The Spring" for Suteki Da Ne, and the first one for Otherworld). I like the theater a lot. A lot of the FMV's are really nice, and it'd be a shame not to be able to see them over again.

Rye
04-22-2003, 01:47 PM
Yeah, I only wish they had a "Ending Movie Sphere" You'd have to pay maybe a Millioon Gil, but you could get it. I have the money!

Psychotic
04-22-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by RikkuYuna89
Lol I thought you made a typo on the title, for a minute. Maybe it's tidus humming the hymm, like in that flash back scene. (when auron tells tidus how he sings like his father)

I thought it was the Hymm of the Fayth when I first saw it on the list of my spheres, and was puzzled when it was someone humming. It could have been Tidus - it was a guy humming it, but I didn't really listen that much, as it was kinda scary.

MJN SEFEIR
04-23-2003, 06:34 PM
Do They Have the Music when Seymour, Yuna and Auron Are fighting Sin's Spawn in Mihen?

Psychotic
04-23-2003, 07:30 PM
Probably, there's pretty much every song on there. Other than the two with singing on it. But then again, I think they have the Hymm of the Fayth(They have the Hum) and that has singing on it.