PDA

View Full Version : which is the best ffx2 couple?? *i like to start threads like this..

garnet-dagger82
04-22-2003, 12:29 AM
which do you think is the best couple?

-yuna and tidus
-lenne and shuin
-wakka and lulu

i dont think there are any others, but i think lenne and shuin are the best...their story together is beautiful.. :crying:...hehehe, well, what do you think?

KimmY
04-22-2003, 09:00 AM
Yuna and Tidus. -Nods-

Spira's Cutie
04-22-2003, 09:04 AM
Yep, defiantly Yuna and Tidus.

Princess Rinoa
04-22-2003, 10:51 AM
Ahh Yuna and Tidus I'll say! :)

ChibiInuYasha
04-24-2003, 01:26 AM
I say Lenne and Shuin...from what I've seen they seem to be REALLY in love...I think w/ Tidus and Yuna it's more "puppylove" (Please dont flame me Tidus and Yuna supporters :laughing: )

Enigma
04-24-2003, 02:11 AM
I think I agree with ChibInuYasha

Misfit
04-25-2003, 07:35 PM
Yuna and Tidus! w00t!

Phreakz
04-30-2003, 02:18 PM
Yuna and tidus.;)

angel_summoner
05-04-2003, 06:45 AM
definatly yuna and tidus... such a good pair! ^^
tidus :love:

~*MaYoNaKa*~
05-05-2003, 02:59 AM
Damn. I usually try to be original and NOT choose the main character couple as my favorite but in this case, I must. And here are my reasons:

:eep: 3rd Place

Wakka and Lulu: If I was just stepping in to FFX-2, with no recollection whatsoever of X, then I'd have to say Wakka and Lulu are pretty cute. Hell, they are a cute couple! But what kinda disturbs me is their history. And what is with Wakka?! The whole first game he's going on and ON about honoring his brother and blah blah blah and Lulu seems to ALWAYS be insulting him about not being able to let go. Then, not much later, whaddya know? They're married and she's pregnant. Some nice sibling honoring you did there Wakka my boy. First you give his stuff away to some random stranger (gives Tidus the 'brotherhood sword') then, not soon after, pursues his fiancee! Yeah yeah, i know that 'love surpasses all restrictions' right? Lulu also LAUGHED at Tidus when he suggested her getting together with Wakka on the farplane. Everything said in FFX is hypocritical of what happend in X-2. This leads me too believe that their love is not as 'true' in comparison to the others.

:mog: 2nd place

Lenne and Shuin:...I'm not gonna say too much for those who don't know the story, but in my opinion, as romantic as Shuin's intentions are, he's completely PSYCHO!! Lenne must be a little off herself, or desperate, for going along with him, making them quite the freaky pair. As passionate as crazy (literally) couples are, I think they can each do better. Specially Lenne.

:greenie: 1st place WINNER

Yuna and Tidus: They've gone through A LOT of pain and ended up together and happy in the end. They're from diffirent worlds even! And yet they managed to out manover all obstacles! The fact that they made it is enough proof for me that they deserve my praise as best couple. Course, I had my doubts for a while that their relationship was nothing but a mixture physical attraction, lust, and lack of any other suitable members of the opposite sex. For a while I was even convinced that the whole kissing scene in macalania woods was just the only way Tidus knew how to shut her up from that horrible crying! But the ending of FFX has taught me otherwise. His sacrifice was greater than throwing himself in the way of a speeding train to save her! When you think about it, he pretty much committed prolonged, gradual, and mentally exhausting (because he was happy) suicide! And Yuna, in return, takes on this great and dangerous sphere hunting task in order to find only information of his whereabouts. now that's dedication, and why they deserve my recognition as best FFX-2 couple!
:love:

~*Princess Lenne*~
05-28-2003, 11:19 PM
Lenne and Shuin for sure

NecromancerLesca
05-29-2003, 03:47 AM
Have to go with Yuna and Tidus.
Haven't played the game yet, so I don't know for sure anymore. Still, my vote is for Yuna all the way. Go darlin'!:)

Stupid Moomba 88
06-16-2003, 06:58 PM
Heres my choices.....

3rd-Wakka and Lulu
Why? Because Wakka is not even that attractive with his rubbish hair and the two seemed that they were just good friends in the last one. What got tem together. My idea is that they all got drunk and high at a party in Besaid and one thing lead to another. I mean, who could love Wakka who was sane.

2nd-Lenne & Shiun
Because I don't no to much about these two. Although their love seams true, they are just Tidus & Yuna, all over again. And unless Shuin kills himself in some wonderful moment of overblown passion for the other, then he has no chance. Cute couple though.

1st-Tidus & Yuna
I mean, Tidus was great at stopping moody Yuna degrade into a mass of crying, depression and saying the word "ok" too much. He is like a superman!
She kept being moody and he always cheered her up! At that moment, in Macalania Forest:love:
He showed his hidden love and she(Who wouldnt dare show hers) eventually gave in to her passion. A wonderful moment in the world of FF (Although, its nothing on FFVIII). I hope they meet again, I mean, I no they meet. I mean, would Square actually do that to us?

So there u have it, a concise view on videogame love. Cute, eh?

Kuja's Baby Girl
07-02-2003, 06:21 PM
yuna and tidus all the way :D

Sieg
07-07-2003, 06:43 PM
Me and Yuna.

Jed
07-07-2003, 07:43 PM
What's the story with Lenne and Shuin? As i have no idea of their story whatsoever (apart from they look a lot like tidus and yuna), to me they just ARE tidus and yuna, or at least, Tidus and Yuna wannabes! Emails on this subject would be very welcome! Ta! :D

Oh yeah, and for the poll it'll have to be Tidus and Yuna... Can't see Wakka and Lulu lasting tbh!!

moonlight1711
07-23-2003, 03:02 AM
Tidus and Yuna

Shuin
07-23-2003, 12:37 PM
*Don't vote*

All have they own love story.

ivory
08-05-2003, 10:02 AM
I vouch for tidus and yuna all the way!!! why, you ask? becuz: 1) wakka and lulu are great together and all but their love doesn't seem to run as deep as the other couples. 2) lenne and shuin are also cute together but shuin has got serious issues. *spoiler* he just goes around killing people with the forbidden machina in hope that he'll have lenne returned to him. 3)through good and bad, tidus and yuna have been through it all and managed to succeed in love. Even through marriage(between seymour and yuna)!!!!! they get my praise 100%

TakaX2
08-06-2003, 02:59 PM
I have to say Tidus and Yuna. They are so meant for each other!

I also say Lenne and Shuin are good too. I mean, they're willing to give it all for each other.

Anyway, I like them both, but Tidus and Yuna, I think, are the perfect love story. As for Wakka and Lulu, you don't know ANYTHING about their love story, so how can you say it's the best?

Dark_Cloud_FF7
06-27-2004, 05:11 PM
First time i saw them kiss it was like magic
so i had to say YUNA-TIDUS

m4tt
06-27-2004, 05:22 PM
Please don't revive threads that are almost a year old..