PDA

View Full Version : Tidus The Murderer (SPOILERS)

MJN SEFEIR
04-22-2003, 08:26 PM
You Know Operation Mihen (Spell) you know how it's USALLY Luzu (spell) who dies well somtimes its Garter but it's based on Your (Tidus') desision HE told Garter to go on the front so is HE responsible for his death?

Zifnab
04-22-2003, 08:36 PM
I don't know who is who, but I know the whiny one was the one who survived in my game... in both my games. I wanted the other one to survive once but he never did. *isn't sure how to get them to choose either way*
Is it also true that you can get them to both die?

MJN SEFEIR
04-22-2003, 09:30 PM
Talk to Garter after he moans about his duties

Garter: doing what they say won't be enough

(Choose "Yeah you should be on the front")

Garter: yeah it's NOT fair

(Talk to him again)

Garter: I'll do somthing Even if i bend the rules!

(Choose the same reply)

Garter: i have to show Luzu what I can do!

If you follow this Garter will die instead I do not know how to kill off them both (Note my little script is not acurate but it's close

(Oh yeah Garter = Black Luzu = White)

Shlup
04-23-2003, 02:47 AM
I didn't even think about it when Luzu died that there was an option. Neat, I'll have to try it out next time.

Kimera 726
04-23-2003, 03:11 AM
Haha, so that's how you it. I wanna see how Luzu cries about how he saw Gatta "split in two". :cool: :eep: :O_O:

Shlup
04-23-2003, 04:41 AM
My friend said she tried this and it didn't work for her. Has anyone actually done it?

Moomba Misstress
04-23-2003, 05:47 AM
I have got them both, I dont believe there is a way to kill them both. Gatta is the better one to kill cause then Luzu has a bunch of cameos all over Spira. :fd:

chappu
04-23-2003, 07:39 AM
Yeh, for sure, my Luzu is alive and kickin. I only found him in Besaid standing on the crossroads though!

KimmY
04-23-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by ShlupQuack
My friend said she tried this and it didn't work for her. Has anyone actually done it?

Yep. I did! I always let Luzu die, and I kept Gatta. -Nods-

Rye
04-24-2003, 10:52 PM
I wanna kill Gatta ^.^ I never tried it... looks fun!!!

Gatta is the better one to kill cause then Luzu has a bunch of cameos all over Spira.

What do you mean? Tell me more! ^.^

Moomba Misstress
04-25-2003, 12:42 AM
When you visit places Luzu is there and he'll talk to you and it's stuff you won't hear othwise (duh) but I remember seeing him at Besaid like Chappu said and also at the temple in Djose and Im sure other places but I dont remember where. Mainly he just whines like a baby about Gatta's death but he says someother stuff too that I also dont remember something about Besaid or journeying or something and about the group thing they were in that I also dont remember the name of right now..arg...:fd:

m4tt
04-25-2003, 02:40 AM
Gatta annoys the crap out of me, so I always let him die. I like to watch Luzu blow up at Djose.

HOOTERS
04-25-2003, 05:20 AM
I don't know which is which but I saved the black guy by telling him he should stay away from the front line. You see him in the ending sequence as well.

Blizzard
04-25-2003, 05:58 AM
MJN SEIFER: One thing before you ever make another thread on EoFF. Learn to spell. And get your grammar right! *dies*

On topic: I always thought it was Luzzu who died no matter what. Hm. *investigat0rz*

Dr.M
11-02-2007, 02:03 PM
ive gotten both. its easy. just follow the directions above posted by MJN SEFEIR. it should work, sometimes it didnt. dunno why

KasaiDraco
11-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Kill Gatta. You get to see little Tidus cry like a woman and you see Luzzu freaking out.

Zeromus_X
11-03-2007, 04:23 PM
Please don't revive threads that are four years old. In the future, please pay more attention to the dates of previous replies in threads, in order to prevent thread necromancy. Thanks! :)