PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited Saga?

Master_Dragoner
04-23-2003, 11:03 PM
On the back of the FFO manual, there is an advertisement for a game called 'Unlimited Saga'.
I was just wondering if any of you have any info on what this game is about, if it comes from a series, and so on.

chadmonkey
04-23-2003, 11:08 PM
Unlimited Saga is the story, or "saga", about the life of four girls who have to deal with life in junior high, including things like hair, nails, boys and clothes. The "sagas" are endless and every time you play you meet new challenges, thus it is Unlimited Saga.

Jalbrean
04-24-2003, 01:52 AM
It's from the "SaGa" series. You may remember that there were two SaGa games on the PSone. SaGa Frontier & SaGa Frontier II. It's a very different style of game. Nothing at all like Final Fantasy.

Here's the U.S. preview for the game. Gives you lots of info plus some screenshots of the game.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/387/387168p1.html

Teek
04-24-2003, 10:14 PM
I am most assuredly looking forward to it.

Big Ogre Umaro
04-25-2003, 04:13 PM
Good gravy, you stepped on a landmine of fun. SaGa is definitely one of the most underrated series in video gaming. Find copies of Romancing SaGa 3 and SaGa Frontier 2. They're kind of like spiritual successors to Final Fantasy II, only they're done correctly.

The graphical style of Ulimited is so beautiful I want it right now. Square teamed up with ADOBE to work on some aspect of it, but I have no idea what that means. ADOBE. Think about it.

DJZen
04-28-2003, 08:21 PM
This brings up a question for me...... The only SaGa games I ever played were Final Fantasy Legend 1 & 3, how much like these games are the current SaGa games? Are there still similarities at this point?

Elhaym
05-03-2003, 02:28 PM
I haven't played the two games you said, but some of the more recent SaGas are definetly worth playing, I'd say you should give Frontier 2 a go, it's not one of Square's greatest titles, but it's certainly good fun.