PDA

View Full Version : Have I gone to far?

IamTidus
04-24-2003, 05:24 AM
Well I think I might have gone a little to far today. A while ago I bought the Tidus necklace (Zanarkend Abes symbol) And today I decided to get my hair bleached blonde like Tidus. The only thing different is my hair is a little longer then his it more Squalls length. Have I lost my mind, has anyone else done this or is it commen among Final Fantasy players

(p.s. I did leave my eyebrows natrual brown of course)

Jalbrean
04-24-2003, 06:24 AM
I guess if you like the look then it's not too far. I've never done that personally.

I do tend to buy a lot of merchandise though. I just recently bought the Limited Edition FFX-2 memory cards & i'm looking into getting Yuna's dual guns that function as a controller.

Kimera 726
04-24-2003, 06:33 AM
I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's typical around here, typical in high school, typical in middle school, so its alright. Just know that if you're doing it because Tidus is cool, that's fine. If you're doing it because you wanna be like him, better stop.

cypher
04-24-2003, 08:23 AM
personalyl reshaping myself to a game isn't my thing as its just a game, i like to be individual and be myself
... but games are made to sell based on image and looks, so obviously there are going to be people who will re in act the image so dont think you've done anything wrong, at the end of the day as long as your happy then who gives a shite, dont worry about it

edczxcvbnm
04-24-2003, 08:34 AM
Your just fcuking crazy

Sephex
04-24-2003, 08:57 AM
Have you gone to far in terms of emulating a FF character? Naaaah...

People like me go way to far. I went on an epic quest to save the world before, none of you have any ida how close you were to death. See, I like, emulated all of them.

Psychotic
04-24-2003, 06:47 PM
I wanted to style myself like Quina, but then I realised it was impossible. I wept endlessly upon uncovering this revelation.

My next FF icon? Umaro. I want to be just like Umaro. Yeah! Ooh! a Bone Carving! Must dash!

DocFrance
04-24-2003, 08:37 PM
Here's a brief summary of my life. All of this is true.

-I grew up in Colorado Springs. It's small/medium-sized city at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
-My best friend while growing up was girl named Beth. She has long brown hair and light brown eyes.
-I've always wanted to go to the US Air Force Academy, so that I could be an Air Force officer like my father. I'm now a cadet at USAFA.
-My girlfriend, Sarah, is very devoted to her church. She has long brown hair with long bangs in the front, and has big green eyes.
-I've recently been in contact with Beth. She now works at a bar in Colorado Springs.
-As part of a new training program at USAFA, a handful of my classmates and I were infused with raw mako. (OK, I made that part up).

I started playing FF7 only a few months ago. I was amazed by the similarities.

§håd0w
07-29-2003, 04:13 PM
ive been transforming myself into sephiroth over the past few years, so dont fell bad. ive bleached my hair so many times so it is white and i added a bit of black highlights here and there to make it look like his. i bought a huge sword like his to add to my collection, and i started to wear... wait no, i already wore all black, the boots, leather, and a cloak. so im just a clone, so i guess my number is XIV. oh and not to mention, i replaced my contacts so they were bright green, so i can have the mako glow to my eyes. but u havent gone to far. i didnt change much, so i dunno about me. but unless you get embarassed when someone says something about it, or if ur trying to be tidus, dont worry about.

Cz
07-29-2003, 10:24 PM
I aspire to be a Red Mage one day. I've already got the jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none thing down, now I just need the long white hair and the pimp outfit.

§håd0w
07-29-2003, 10:33 PM
trust me dude. white hair is so cool, but its so hard to brush and comb. go for it though, walking around like a red mage would be awesome

TidaRalique
07-30-2003, 04:47 AM
When I get my hair plaited, my hair kinda looks like Tidus' if I don't put my durag on to lay down the braids.

...*shrugs*

I also wanted to grow my hair out to the extent of Kiros. Oh and I still am, not to be like him, because, well, his hairstyle is nice.

metCloud
07-01-2004, 07:14 PM
Ya, if you wanna look like him fine, but to be like him... different story. I always thought he was a chicken-wuss.

This thread is a year old...I would say its dead. ;)

§håd0w
07-01-2004, 08:04 PM
Agreed.

Leeza
07-01-2004, 08:08 PM
Agreed.