PDA

View Full Version : Someone please help!!

Squall2
04-24-2003, 03:43 PM
Hi sorry ive not posted for a LONG time but here I go...
......Does anyone know where I can buy or find any FF8 triple traid cards (or praticly anything) in the UK.
Us people who live in the uk miss out of all the great toys and stuff the square produce. Anyway I need help
on the game, where are the card club members so i can chalenge them. Ive heard rumours that if you beat them in order and then go to your dormatry you will "get a suprise,is it the side quest ive hered about or is it even true? someone please help, im all in a muddle with cards!!!!!:( :( :(

Blackmage
04-26-2003, 01:26 AM
Go here (www.gamefaqs.com) and look up FF8 in the PlayStation area. You're bound to find a good FAQ that was what you're looking for when it comes to help with the CC Club.

As far as extra little things like Triple Triad Cards...I dunno. Try www.ebay.com. eBay's usually your best bet to find anything (Except explosives.).

Mr. Graves
04-26-2003, 01:31 AM
You can only face the CC Club member during Disk 3 or 4, I believe.

As Kuja Highwind suggested, try Ebay. Although I've never heard of actual Triple Triad cards being made.

IamTidus
04-26-2003, 06:18 AM
There is several there look under the toys section I think in eBay they should have plenty of them there.

Sefie
04-26-2003, 11:22 AM
Us people who live in the uk miss out of all the great toys and stuff the square produce.

*nods* I don't know about Triple Triad cards, but the Forbidden Planet stores might be useful to check out. They don't have a massive stock of FF merchandise, but hey, it's better than nothing! Also, if you live in the North (?) Affleck's Palace is good too!! Otherwise, eBay is probably your best bet.

Squall2
04-26-2003, 02:35 PM
yeah e-bay's what i thaught they would be in. yes square have made triple traid cards, they were a big hit when FF8 was popular there.
Like I say, thank's to ya all!!:cool: :D :D ;) ;) :) :)
Does anyone want an FF8 sequal? I do!!!!!!

IamTidus
04-27-2003, 04:11 AM
I do well a prequel anyway.

Squall2
04-27-2003, 10:02 AM
Is a prequel something that comes before the orginal game (like star wars):save: :save: :save: :save: :save:

Dazlar Bynon
04-27-2003, 10:38 AM
Yes pre=before, this would mean that you most likely learn obout stuff that hasn't been explained (like the worldwide signal interferance) and you get a story around that! just an example!

Squall2
04-27-2003, 05:13 PM
Ta.
na, that would be crap, besides, what story would that be?!!! If they had a sequel that you could think of loads of story lines: do squall and rinoa get married, do ivern and selphe get together, does the sorrceress somehow come back, how's the gang doing.
Ok I think thats enough story lines from me for now, can anyone think of anymore?:D ;) ;)

IamTidus
04-27-2003, 08:06 PM
In a prequel You can have it based on Laguna and his travels through like in the flash backs. But in more detail it can explain all the plot holes in FFVIII.

Elephant Man
04-28-2003, 10:00 AM
If i could choose for a sequel or a prequel, I'd definitely go with the sequel because SEQUELS ARE COOLER.:D

Dazlar Bynon
04-28-2003, 10:40 AM
There's a thread called

Do you think there will be a FFVIII-2 and if there was... go here for talking about sequals and prequals of FFVIII, we're getting off topic here!

thank you!