PDA

View Full Version : FFT - Treasure Hunter..? wdf is this for

Borita
04-24-2003, 07:52 PM
Can you use the treasures you get for doing the Propositions from the Bartender? What's the point of becoming a Treasure Hunter or Adventurer or whatever?

bennator
04-24-2003, 10:19 PM
No, It's just for fun, and the JP and gil you gain.

*PS, move me to the FFT Forum*

chadmonkey
04-24-2003, 10:24 PM
It's mostly for the nostaliga(sp?) value since all of the items and places come from other final fantasy games.

Lord Xehanort
07-15-2003, 11:39 AM
Oh thanx I was wondering the ame thing. This Blue Materia was confusing me. I thought maybe you needed it to get Cloud.

Edgar
07-16-2003, 11:43 AM
It's basically useless :)

Roogle
07-17-2003, 12:47 AM
You might recognize some of the treasures as things from different Square games. I guess it's there just to look pretty, because other than those descriptions, there's not much else to those treasures.

Gregory
08-11-2003, 04:23 PM
Yep, wish they can allow you to go to different dimensions and get secret characters, and equip the weapon treasures you can get. Like fer'intance: The Magical Gun can make Mustadio learn auto-Haste and Accumulate. (God, that's the dream sniper!) And the blue Materia can make Cloud use Aeris as a summon. Imagine Aeris appearing as a random summon, like first she uses an attack, then she heals your party and so on.

Think my friends! Think hard! Imagine if that were true!