PDA

View Full Version : Shadow in the world of ruins

Gudni_fighter
04-24-2003, 10:05 PM
hey, I just finished the world of balance (am in the *spoiler* Terra villige) and read somewhere on the internet that if you do not wait for Shadow on the end of the floating continent you can never see him again. is that true? 'cause I just left him and flew away on the airship...

chadmonkey
04-24-2003, 10:08 PM
It's true. When you get to the airship when the floating island is crumbling, you select "Let's wait for Shadow(or something like that)". You have to let the clock count down to 0:05 and shadow will run towards you and you all jump on the airship. If you didn't wait for Shadow he's gone. There's NO way to get him back.

Dragonfire
04-25-2003, 08:14 PM
:mad2: Shadow is the coolest hero in all of the Final Fantasy universe and you let him DIE!? *sigh*

heh j/k i guess that's ok :D

chadmonkey
04-25-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Dragonfire
:mad2: Shadow is the coolest hero in all of the Final Fantasy universe and you let him DIE!? *sigh*

Now what are we supposd to tell Relm?

Gudni_fighter
04-25-2003, 09:46 PM
worry not, young grasshoppers. i had, for some reason, a save just before atma weapon and loaded it yesterday and saved shadow. too bad i couldn't say the same for cid...spent 20 minutes trying to give the bastard the right kind of fish and then he dies on me! son of a...

Doomgaze
04-26-2003, 08:04 PM
The story is better if you let Cid die. Anyway, if he lives, you just ditch him on that island, it's not like he even gets on the Falcon with you.

Strider
04-26-2003, 08:12 PM
Yeah, the idiot decides to stay by himself on the island. . .and he's supposed to be a genius???

The Man
04-26-2003, 08:35 PM
The saddest part is he doesn't even say anything different if you bring back characters with you after getting the airship. How disappointing.

Doomgaze
04-26-2003, 08:52 PM
Doesn't he ask you to bring back Locke or something?

Book
05-15-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Gudni_fighter
worry not, young grasshoppers. i had, for some reason, a save just before atma weapon and loaded it yesterday and saved shadow. too bad i couldn't say the same for cid...spent 20 minutes trying to give the bastard the right kind of fish and then he dies on me! son of a...

That usually happen to me aswell, just got to hate that guy :mad:

steven
05-18-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by InDeCeNt_CaReSs
noooooooo you murderer! you killed shadow! he was the coolest and you let him die! :cry:

oh well... try not to forget next time :)

wish I knew that before I played this game

bebi vegeta
05-19-2003, 01:29 AM
hello, anyone here think final fantasy 6 (3) was the best besides me?:thumb: :thumb:

Phoenix-Heart
05-29-2003, 01:37 AM
Shadow is by far the coolest character from FFVI and you just let him die... You... Murderer... :o

If you wait for him, he comes along when the timers only got between 5-10 seconds left... Then he jumps onto the airship, just as it's pulling away from the floating island... And then.. The story just continues like usual...

m4tt
05-29-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Doomgaze
Doesn't he ask you to bring back Locke or something?

Yes he does, but he doesn't say anything new when/if you actually do.

bebi vegeta
06-02-2003, 03:38 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! ff6 was better, although they could of done better, but they had to release it early!