PDA

View Full Version : FFX Zanarkand

christoria
04-25-2003, 02:05 AM
Hello,

New here. I know this is the wrong forum, but the FFX one hasn't been touched since March.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows the name of the song played near the end of FFX. It's the one where Tidus just gets down the mountain after overlooking Zanarkand, and is standing near the lake. That whole level plays the song. I have the complete music sphere, and it is not on it. It is very similar to "Yuna's Theme", but if you play the game, you will see it is very different.

Thank you for your time reading this for me. Any help is appreciated.

christoria

Shlup
04-25-2003, 05:14 AM
The FFX thread gets posted everyday; the top three threads are just stickied 'cause they're FAQs. All the ones below them are the active threads.

*moves*

Oh yeah, and I don't know the name of any of the music, so I can't answer your question; sorry. I know someone else will though; a lot of people have the soundtrack.

Pancaek
04-25-2003, 06:41 AM
Is it the one that plays when you're in Zanarkand, going along the road to the Blitzball stadium? That one's called "Someday The Dream Will End". It's the only song I know of that plays around that time and sounds like Yuna's theme.

christoria
04-26-2003, 02:30 PM
That is the one I wanted. I found out I already have the midi. Someone listed all the midi's in their OST order. Thank you for the info Skye-chan.

Thank you,

christoria