PDA

View Full Version : Think up a FF character

Iori
04-25-2003, 03:07 AM
In the form of FFT, as in, name, zodiac, job, 2nd class, and any background information i.e. the story of your character... I will begin

Vode Rolum, Cancer, Samurai, Black Mage

Vode's mother misteriously died after his birth, and his father left him to die on the top of the foggy, Mount Orpa, home of the most dangerous orcs, goblin, and beasts to which the likes of such a small child would be considered an appetizer. A female elf, Ruma, discovers Vode, during an attempt to steal a gem from an orc camp near the craggy mountain top. She brought her back to her home in the elvish city of Dellwood, and secretly raised Vode, with the help of her assistant, Toke...........

Vode is now 16 years old, and despite the fact that his "mother figure" is an elf, and naturally an archer, he decides to stop learning elcish ways, and gain the arcane knowledge to become the powerful, loyal, and lonely, Samurai... But this is not enough for our friend.. He is told stories by Toke, of powerful Black magic, which can burn, freeze, zap, and even turn your enemies into a frog. He sees the abilty to turn an enemy into a tiny toad, as an invaluable skill.

It is his time to leave Dellwood, after staying in hiding for 18 years... In just two years, Vode learns powerful sword attacks, and many usefull skills from the samurai culture. He also found a tome of black magic, in Ruma's cellar, and had been practicing black magic when Ruma was away... He finally achieved his goal, and was powerful enough to turn multiple foes into frogs, as well as the omnipotent FIRE3, ICE3, and BOLT3.

To put it quite frankly, vode is now ready to whoop some serious ass.

haha i know i said a short summary or story, i just got a little into it.... I felt a sort of need to explain just how my guy came to learn Samurai and Black Mage arts..

Christmas
03-31-2022, 11:46 AM
Christmas, Cancer, SOLDIER/SeeD

She has swords. All kind of swords. Long swords, big swords, gun swords and banana swords. She lives with her swords. She eats with her swords. She is one with her swords. Never mess with her swords.

She is starting a new swords journey with her swords to topple an evil corporation runs by a sorceress that disagrees with her swords. The wrath of her swords is upon us all.