PDA

View Full Version : Ur Best Comco

arcdragon9
04-26-2003, 03:31 AM
I'm just curious, what is ur favorite job combo. It doesn't have'ta be a job u get in normal game play. Mine would be a Drgoner with Lancer abilities. Ignore height is the foot ability. Dragon Spirit is the reaction. And the other is Secret Hunt. What's ur's. Please do not use HolySwordsMan, it has three in one as it is, but if u want go ahead.

Pancaek
04-26-2003, 04:23 AM
In my first game, I often used Ramza as a lancer with Punch Art, Abandon, Attack UP, Move + 3 and equipment with high evade %. Not the best, but I liked it a lot.

gotenks_2322
04-26-2003, 06:07 AM
i liked lancers with punch art, autopotion(abandon if i dont use two swords), two swords, and move hp up

or any mage with short charge :)

The Amazing Spiderman
04-26-2003, 05:25 PM
The typical Two sworded Knight with Excalibur and Chaos blade, second ability Charge, Counter Blade grasp, Support ability Non charge, Move+3. all of this with Genji glove and robe of the lords and grand helmet.

The secind favorite is a wizrd with holy lance, robe of the lords, genji glove, Thief hat, B. magic, Draw out, Equip spear, move+3

The third is a knight with a gun and item ability. Counter was Blade grasp, Support Equip Gun, Movement Move+3

Zifnab
05-01-2003, 09:21 PM
I find a Ninja with Bare Handed and the floating boots is excellent, especially if Move + can be added also, and punch art as a secondary ability. He usually gets the first turn, has great distance travelling and deals around 170 damage+ from each turn, totalling over 340+ damage if both hits land. And if he can't reach em, Earth Slash or Wave Fist can do the job.

Agrias as a Priest with equip sword works for me too.

Tidus StarWind
05-04-2003, 09:42 PM
Today I just found my favorite combo!..I have Ramza with the Masamune, Genji Helmet, Genji Armour, & the Genji Glove...and for the abilities I have Draw out, white magic, Blade Grasp, Two Hands and move +1. He usually does over 400+ with the masamune and then with his Draw out skills he can get ranged attacks or attack a close group and I just like the white mage skills so I through that in there

Night_Sword
05-04-2003, 11:37 PM
Knights with mathskill. Hoohah.

Calvin
05-06-2003, 06:33 AM
I'm playing the game yet again, and this time I've found my favorite combo. I have a Knight with two swords, a summoner with either Black or White Magic mastered along with Half of MP and Punch Art (Chakra to restore MP), a Ninja with Elemental, a Lancer with the Steal ability, and th fifth is sort of up for grabs. I usually either make it another magic user (like Wizard) or Samurai, depending on the battle I'm about to go into. All of them have Autopotion (and only X-Potions in inventory) and Teleport.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
05-06-2003, 05:31 PM
Mine is very Simple I guess:
Knight With Item, Two Swords and Teleport.

Seems to work for my generic characters....

I Like Temple Knight With White Magic, Two Swords and Teleport for Beowolf.

OK Heres my only Complicated One:
---Samurai (Draw Out)
---Blood Suck (Elmdor's Secondary Skill the last time you fight his Human Form.)
---Blade Grasp
---Two Swords
---Teleport 2

~Chaos Blade
~Excalibur
~Ribbon
~Robe of Lords
~Genji Glove

SmoshCuch
05-07-2003, 02:08 AM
I like to continually change up my team, so I really don't have a certain combo that I use regularly, but I do have a few I like.

Fighters:
Knights with Punch Art - everything you like about Knights, plus ranged attacks & healing. Works with Lancers too.

Ninjas with Battle Skill - ever double-break a Zodiac monster down to 1 Speed & 1 MA? It's fun!

Mages:
Geomancer with White Magic - a sturdy fighter & healer with the MA of a mage. Works with any magic, but this makes sure that you're healer doesn't go down easy.

Summoner with Math - has access to almost every spell in the game, plus high MA & MP. Because Math doesn't use MP, you can conserve for those expensive summons.

Any Mage with Draw Out - Draw out makes good use of mages' high MA, but doesn't require MP or charge time. Also gives strong offensive & defensive options to mages who tend to specialize in one or the other.

MatrixManNe0
05-07-2003, 02:49 AM
I'm more of the magic type:

Summoner

-Summon Magic
-Math Skill
-Damage Split
-Magic AttackUP
-Ignore Height

and I make sure I have at least 75 Brave and 75 Faith.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
05-07-2003, 07:18 PM
instead of Ignore Hieght try Teleport.

Teleport has no hight restrictions and as long as you never move farther than your Movment range it cant fail.

PLUS if you ever want to move farther than your movment rang you can at only a 10% per extra panel chance of failure.

That means with a Movment of 5 you could Teleport to any hight at a range of 7 and 8 and still have a 70 and 80 % chance of success.

That pritty good movment.

It definatly outdoes Ignore hight. And it costs less JP too.

MatrixManNe0
05-08-2003, 12:14 AM
True, but I always forget that I have it on and accidentally move to the other side only to get a failure... lol!

Ramza_Beoulve
05-21-2003, 05:36 PM
My best combo is a Knight. He Has Item, Counter, Two Swords, and Move +2. When used with battle boots he has an awesome movement for a knight and he has the deadly Two Sword attack. The only disadvantage is his speed. But in the Rooftop battle if you take your armor off you can easily win.:D

Gregory
08-15-2003, 02:54 PM
Squire
Guts: no duh...
Math Skill: For complete invinsibility.
MP Switch: For complete invinsibility.
Two Swords: With Excalibur and Chaos Blade.
Move Mp-UP: For the complete working of MP Switch.

Holy_Paladin
08-17-2003, 10:32 PM
The greatest Character is:
Monk
Punch Art
Elemental/Guts/Charge
HP Restore/Speed Save
Two Swords
Move+3/Teleport

equip him with bracer and power sleeve

Or:

Orlandu: