PDA

View Full Version : Getting Spheres

chappu
04-26-2003, 05:58 AM
Hey, maybe this has been answered many times, cause I searched for it and so many results came by(nothing relevant), but what is the best way to get Spheres, like Power Sphere, Magic Sphere, Speed Sphere and Ability Sphere, since I always run out! IS there somewhere you can maybe purchase them or refine them or something??

IamTidus
04-26-2003, 06:15 AM
Just go to the Omega Ruins and try using the distillers for what ever your short in on several differnent fiends.

Pancaek
04-26-2003, 06:34 AM
Go back to earlier areas and fight there. You'll have plenty in no time.

chappu
04-26-2003, 01:47 PM
Oh, Besaid, here I come!
Omega Ruins gives me about 1-2 spheres per battle and some take long.

Jentleness
04-29-2003, 07:07 PM
When I ran out of speed spheres the quickest way I found to rebuild my supply was to go to the monster arena. There I fought the Condor from Besaid over and over having Rikku mug it while she was wearing her Godhand. Doing this had several benefits:

1) Wearing the Godhand has the gillionaire ability and that paid for the fight.

2) Mugging it gave me lots and lots of free phoenix downs and a few smoke bombs.

3) Going to the Arena made sure that I was fighting a creature that gave out the exact sphere I needed.

4) Using fiends from earlier places gaurentees an overkill with mug causing the fiend to give up 2 spheres.

Anyway I hope this helps.......I am still looking for Fortune Spheres, if any of you have a clue please share it! Thanks! :bgl:

neeber
04-29-2003, 08:03 PM
Or, you can fight Kottos in the Monster Arena.

Use a Distiller or a weapon with the wanted Ability (ex. A-Ball for ability spheres)

Overkill Kottos and you will recieve 40 spheres.

Jentleness
04-29-2003, 10:00 PM
Or, you can fight Kottos in the Monster Arena.

Use a Distiller or a weapon with the wanted Ability (ex. A-Ball for ability spheres)

Overkill Kottos and you will recieve 40 spheres.

I didn't know that! Thanks, I will try it as soon as I run out again!:thumb: