PDA

View Full Version : Which characters are most like you?

Imperia
04-26-2003, 11:27 PM
I think I'm like Rydia, Garnet (especially), Aeris, Tifa, and Reina. Which characters are you most like?

Mo-Nercy
04-27-2003, 06:38 AM
I'm most like Zidane, a really happy guy. A bit like Selphie too...

Rude
04-27-2003, 02:52 PM
Cross between Steiner and Barrett, if you can imagine such a thing.

TidaRalique
04-27-2003, 06:46 PM
Kiros and Squall.

Montoya
04-28-2003, 04:39 AM
Squall or Cloud in personality.

Obsidian
04-28-2003, 05:13 AM
Locke. A working class theif (treasure hunter...) without an over-the-top personality.

I tell you... I see people doing the whole Squall act at school. I can understand playing the silent game when an asshole tries to patronize you; but when genuinely nice people come up to you at school and say hi, it's downright rude to play Squall's "whatever" attitude. None of them are tortured souls... Nor do they attend school at Balamb Garden. I just wish the right person would give them a slap. I'm sorry if rejection of total fanaticism makes me less of a fan.

Now I am sure I can safely assume that none of you guys who feel a connection to Squall are that way. You're here on a message board communicating while those kids sitting around hoping to acheive a "silent and tortured" aura in order to find their own "Rinoa".

Calvin
04-28-2003, 12:27 PM
I think a mix between Ramza and Cloud. Quiet and reserved, and never really knowing exactly what's going on.

Sephiroth's Mate
04-28-2003, 06:07 PM
mostly sephiroth, vincent and auron but then there is also alot of hyperactivty so id say alltogether a cross between zell and sephiroth

Iori
04-30-2003, 06:24 AM
............vivi *nods as if to agree with himslef*.. yes, yes vivi....

zacks_clone
05-01-2003, 12:11 AM
hmmm.Vincent half time because i can be very silent and everyone thinks they know me so well,but im very mysterious and keep alot of things hidden from people.Sephiroth because i can be a crule little :: beep noises :: and very confusing,silent,laughs alot,pounders things,and zell.hungry,hyper,and happy.Im not like any of the girls,though i am one.kinda sad...well...sorta selphie/quites ish somtimes i guess

Iori
05-01-2003, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by zacks_clone
hmmm.Vincent half time because i can be very silent and everyone thinks they know me so well,but im very mysterious and keep alot of things hidden from people.Sephiroth because i can be a crule little :: beep noises :: and very confusing,silent,laughs alot,pounders things,and zell.hungry,hyper,and happy.Im not like any of the girls,though i am one.kinda sad...well...sorta selphie/quites ish somtimes i guess

wow that was alotta words.. my head hurts *takes 20 tylenol gelcaps*.........*dies*.. Ahhh much better

Big D
05-01-2003, 06:12 AM
Laguna and Squall both have traits I share... for the most part, I'm pretty happy with that. Particularly the 'Laguna' part.

McNall
05-02-2003, 11:28 PM
Vincent because my friends don't have an idea on what I am really like.

muchacho
05-03-2003, 04:25 AM
im the silent type(ie: vincent, sqaull, amarant), when im not around people i know. but when im around people i know im loud (and curse alot)(ie cid, zell, sometimes barret).

Misfit
05-06-2003, 01:00 PM
Hm.. Vivi because I'm a clutz... Selphie because I like to sing about trains... Cid/Barret because of my bad mouth (Er.. e.e; )..... Rinoa/Tidus because I whine alot.... Rikku just befreakingcause... and um.. *Thinks* Kimarhi/Eiko because I have a horn... Zidane because I have a tail... and Dagger because I'm secretly a runaway Princess... =D