PDA

View Full Version : KALM?

therealquigmaster
04-27-2003, 01:20 PM
Is there any way to skip the big video at kalm. It freezes after sepherhoth goes crazy. If you just dont go to kalm can you carry on?

zacks_clone
04-27-2003, 06:46 PM
sorry,im afraid you caint.there isnt a way to skip that...

therealquigmaster
04-27-2003, 06:54 PM
Thanks. Damn I'll just have to borrow a copy of my friend.

Lord Xehanort
05-06-2003, 12:45 AM
Speaking of Kalm... there is a treasure chest in a building that is LOCKED! How do I open it?

fallen_cloud
05-06-2003, 01:56 AM
You gotta beat the weapons and bring the items to the old man.

Boko Mog
05-14-2003, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by KidLover
Speaking of Kalm... there is a treasure chest in a building that is LOCKED! How do I open it?

You don't. There's a chest in Kalm that you can never open.

Is there any way to skip the big video at kalm. It freezes after sepherhoth goes crazy. If you just dont go to kalm can you carry on?

Open the CD cover when it starts, and the game will skip the FMV scene. I don't know if that trick will work if the game freezes up right when the FMV starts.

o_O
05-14-2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Boko Mog
You don't. There's a chest in Kalm that you can never open.

Yes. The locked chest isn't even in the same house as the old man with the Master Materia.

The big video? You mean the one where Sephiroth steals Jenova? If so, then opening the cover may work, but if it has dialogue and interactivity (the 'video' in which they discover the monsters in the reactor) then it is doubtful that opening he cover would help.

fallen_cloud
05-14-2003, 03:20 PM
Oh. Wrong thing.... I forgot about that chest. It doesn't open as far as I know. Maybe there's a key somewhere..... I'm gonna look for it and get back to you.

Burtsplurt
05-14-2003, 03:43 PM
I think that chest is just something that the Square messed up/ wanted to confuse people with. It probably appears in quite a few Aeris revival techniques, "Get 99 ribbons and then open the chest in Kalm, blah blah blah."

fallen_cloud
05-14-2003, 11:52 PM
Lol probably