PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix help

Blizzard
04-27-2003, 02:24 PM
I know this isn't urgent, but everytime I open up Phoenix, either the title bar & menu bit (File, Edit, View etc.) or the status bar (the thing on the bottom of your browser window) are missing.

Can somebody help out?

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, it seemed to have fixed itself.

Dr Unne
04-28-2003, 01:10 AM
If you happened to use one of the nightly builds, you might want to try a stable build instead. Nightly builds are certain to have tons of bugs.

Red Wizard
05-01-2003, 04:00 AM
On a Phoenix-related note (Hey, why make my own thread when one already exists?), I can't seem to get the Flash plugin to accept Phoenix as an internet browser to install to. I have both the Netscape and the IE plugin installers (the latter from when I first got my PC).

crono_logical
05-01-2003, 01:56 PM
I don't remember much about the flash installation, but can't you give it a folder to install to and give it Phoenix's plugin folder? Or maybe you need the plugin for Mozilla, not sure.

Dr Unne
05-01-2003, 04:26 PM
So far as I know, Phoenix will read plugins you install for Netscape. My flash plugin for Phoenix is apparently c:\Program Files\Netscape\Communicator\Program\Plugins\NPSWF32.dll . The URL about:<b></b>plugins will give you nice plugin info. about:config is nice too.

Blizzard
05-05-2003, 11:45 AM
Argh, the same problem has come up again.

I don't know whether I use a nightly build, but I don't think I do.