PDA

View Full Version : Best Hairdo

Sakura_06
04-27-2003, 04:15 PM
who do you think has the best hairdo in FFX?

I reckon Lulu's is soo cool

http://images.quizilla.com/B/bloomochi/1037172196_uipoorikku.jpg
you're Rikku! you're extremely perky and happy, but
when lightning strikes, you're scared out of
your wits! you like machines and gadgets and
you're very helpful in stealing lots of nice
things from the enemies!

Pancaek
04-27-2003, 07:11 PM
I like Wakka's hair best. I've always wondered if it stays up by itself, or if he needs to use several bottles of gel on it every day.

Sephiroth's Mate
04-27-2003, 09:13 PM
Well Skye-chan hav you ever seen a film called theres something about mary? that explains it quite well

besides aurons hair is the best slightly messy but some sort of regiment to it it makes him seem a whole lot more harder and mysteryer

Pancaek
04-28-2003, 01:21 AM
No, I haven't seen it, but I probably know what you're referring to. I don't know anyone in their right mind who'd want to use that as hair gel, and I doubt Wakka's that screwed up.

Back on topic... yeah, Auron's hair really suits him. I liek it. =|~

Shlup
04-28-2003, 02:40 AM
I like all their hair now that I think about it. Everyone's hairdo is coo' and such. If it were me, I think I'd like Yuna's hair. Nice and short and feminine and simple.

Originally posted by Skye-chan
I like Wakka's hair best. I've always wondered if it stays up by itself, or if he needs to use several bottles of gel on it every day. I bet it's whipped egg whites. Gel is too heavy.

Shlup
04-28-2003, 02:47 AM
I like all their hair now that I think about it. Everyone's hairdo is coo' and such. If it were me, I think I'd like Yuna's hair. Nice and short and feminine and simple.

Originally posted by Skye-chan
I like Wakka's hair best. I've always wondered if it stays up by itself, or if he needs to use several bottles of gel on it every day. I bet it's whipped egg whites. Gel is too heavy.

IamTidus
04-28-2003, 06:22 AM
No just gel I beat I did that hair style as a joke. and it stayed that way all day until I took a shower. You can also use elmers school glue. Anyway I bet you can guess who I think has the best The bleached blonde spiked Tidus