PDA

View Full Version : Lost idiot seeks guidance (*Spoilers galore*)

EveningCross
04-27-2003, 08:17 PM
Can any of you tell me the meaning of this: I haven't played FFVI for a few years because I gave my brother my SNES when I got my Playstation but while I still had it I think that I distinctly remember a certain town in the North Western part of the (pre-ruined) world where if you stay there for the night some weird dream sequence takes place with this strange music in the background. Someone told me that this is about Shadow and that it explains his past. Is this true? If so, do you have to have Shadow in your group to see it, do you have to NOT go there until you get Shadow and what exactly is the story about because I only saw one dream and the whole time it played I was trying to get my brother to come and see it to make sure I wasn't freakin out for playing too long.

Strider
04-28-2003, 12:41 AM
Well, that is true. . .but it's true everywhere. And yeah, you have to have Shadow to see 'em. That's about it, really.

RydiaOfMist
05-18-2003, 03:15 AM
Yeah, it took me a while to see all of Shadow's dream sequences since they happen randomly when you sleep at an inn with Shadow in your party. Other than that, I found the dream sequences to be quite enjoyable. ^^