PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Encyclopedia

shane613
04-28-2003, 07:43 AM
Hey, I'm working on a website called the Final Fantasy Encyclopedia. It's gone through a couple revisions, now I'm on the third version. I'm gonna try and go through all the Final Fantasy's (so that I can finish this website in 10,000 years :p ), but right now I'm starting at the beginning with the original Final Fantasy. Everything is listed by the new Origins names, but if you click on the entries (the few that are up...all the character classes, goblin, wolf, and cornelia and maybe a couple other things) i still have the info from the NES game too. I'd like it if anyone would take a look and let me know what they think, and any suggestions, corrections, or info you'd like to contribute would be awesome! thanks, here's the link:

http://ffencyclopedia.tripod.com

Sorry for the Tripod ad pop-ups, but what can ya do with free webspace :rolleyes2

Elephant Man
04-28-2003, 09:51 AM
*clicks*

"Massive Library", eh? :D

The entire layout is done really well, the only problem is you don't have a lot of stuff.

I'm sure this will turn out really good when your finished. ;)

Mattokenzi
04-28-2003, 06:00 PM
Dude I like that 10 out of 10 I hope you'll finish it Good luck with your Website I already started my own file of final fantasy its not Finished yet so you and I got a long way to finish our goal

chadmonkey
04-28-2003, 06:15 PM
You've definitely got a lot of work to go, but the layout is great and I like the look and feel of the website. My only recommendation is to put links in the left-hand nav to the games in the series as well, kinda like a cross-reference.

Leeza
04-28-2003, 06:51 PM
That looks really good so far. Good luck with the rest. :)

shane613
04-28-2003, 10:16 PM
hey thanks, i just finished all the entries for "A" today. Can anybody help me with the name origins I'm missing? I think I need Astos, Arylon, Aldi Sea, and a few others? I'd really appreciate it :)

Fredde
04-29-2003, 11:27 AM
Yeah, that page looks very good!

Just wnated to ask, would you allow "contribution" by others? I think I could write some stuff...

shane613
04-29-2003, 08:13 PM
yea thatd be great. if you wanna write somethin, just try to stick to the game, no fan fiction stuff. i'll def need some help writing the article on garland cuz that whole time-loop thing confuses the heck outta me! lol

Fredde
04-29-2003, 08:47 PM
Well, the time-loop never made any sense, so I think something like "Using a time-loop, he tried to become immortal, but was stopped by the Light Warriors"".

Or something. Anyway, don't think too hard about the time-loop. or your brain will melt.

black orb
04-30-2003, 03:21 AM
>>> That site is awesome!. I hope you finish it someday.

RydiaOfMist
05-18-2003, 03:07 AM
It looks good so far. I can't wait until you add more stuff to it. Excellent job.