PDA

View Full Version : burmecia

ultima buster
04-28-2003, 09:33 AM
hi all, i just was wondering can you get that treasure back in burmecia on the opposite side that the floor fell through, thanks.

ps whats your favourite weapon , any mine is steiners ragnarock. becase it teachs shock and thunder slash, it does good damage and it looks pretty cool

Big D
04-29-2003, 08:06 AM
I think that you can only get that treasure before the floor collapses. My favourite weapon... probably King Leo's sword. Looks nice.
I'm also partial to Lani's axe, Zidane's Ultima Weapon, and Eiko's wooden flute - I forget its name, the one made from a small oak branch, with little twigs and leaves still attached to it.

Silent Warrior
05-01-2003, 02:38 PM
Yep, you have to walk over said floor to get the chest. If my memory is anything to go by, it's nothing you'll miss, though.

Kurohime
05-04-2003, 10:42 AM
Favorite weapon? DEFINITELY THE ULTIMA WEAPON! WOOHOOHOO! :D

It's just so awesome-looking! ^_^

Other weapons I really like - Excalibur, Excalibur II, the Dragon's Hair, and the Octagon Rod.

PS - I think the flute you're talking about is the Fairy's Flute. That thing is really cute. ^_^

Nova Dragon
05-09-2003, 05:35 PM
You must have Zidane WALK across the bridge to get the treasure chest. If you run across it, it will drop down to the second level.

Also, I think the Save the Queen sword looks pretty cool.