PDA

View Full Version : 4 or even 3 slotted weapons!

Wade
04-28-2003, 11:33 PM
Where can I find such things late in the game (I am currently leveling everybody up for Nemesis and I have already traversed SIn adnc ome back). I have weard that Wanka is found in Macalania near the pathways of light but I cannot find him. I can't find him anywhere.

I need 3 empty slots so that I can put Triple Overdrive Triple AP and Overdrive--AP on Khimaris weapon. Please help anyone. Where can I find suitable weapons?

Flying Mullet
04-28-2003, 11:37 PM
Both the vendor in the calm lands and Rin on the airship sell 4 slot weapons where one slot is used(possibly to for piercing weapons) and 4 slot armor where one is used.

Wade
04-28-2003, 11:48 PM
I know that alot of places sell for 3 or 4 slots, but my problem with Khimari is that usually at least 1 or 2 are taken up by the Piercing and Sensor abilities. Unless there is some way to remove abilities than I cannot find a proper weapon to give him Overdrive--AP, Triple Overdrive and DOuble/Triple AP.

I have already entered Sin and I have come back. I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, like Wanka's placement, but that is where I am in conjuction with the story.

Please list any commonly dropped weapons that have a free 3 slots to them, or anyplace I might buy from.

Thank you.

Pancaek
04-29-2003, 03:43 AM
You can get 4-slot weapons and armor from Wantz in Macalania Woods. He's at the far south entrance. They're about 100,000 gil each, I think.

Blackmage
04-30-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Skye-chan
You can get 4-slot weapons and armor from Wantz in Macalania Woods. He's at the far south entrance. They're about 100,000 gil each, I think.

I thought they were loads more gil than that. Eh, it's been awhile since I've played, ever since I had my main file lost...:boohoo: