PDA

View Full Version : a few questions(possible spoilers)

razor248725
04-29-2003, 07:33 AM
right i've got a few questions:

1. i just beat the temple with yojimbo in it but i don't have enough gill for him could i get him later??

2. i've only got 2 of kimahri's blue magic. (the 2 that they basically give you) and i don't know how to get any more. where do i get them??

3. jecht sphere's and the al bhed magazine: if you've missed them can you get them still??

4. temple in the calm lands: i found a temple in the calm land and there is some chocobo race thing there. whats the point of that?

4. about the temple again: inside there is that lady who tells you she's actually dead and i have to fight her in an aeon battle. i beat all her aeons and i got items (whats the point of this??) . is this all you can get from her??

5. last question about that temple. how do i get in the main part of it??the doors are locked...i thought you had to win the aeon battle to open it. (what aeon is inside??)

thanx in advance.

Prodigy
04-29-2003, 10:20 AM
1. Yep, go back and buy him later. Don't forget to haggle a bit.

2. You get them from all different kinds of creatures. When you fight the 2 Ronso you can gain quite a few if I remember correctly. You have to use that move (can't remember) to get them. You can also get Nova or whatever it is called from Omega weapon. Kimara is sh*te though so I never used him.

3. As far as I know you can go back and pick up the jecht spheres. You can't get the al bhed clues that were in Home as it's destroyed.

4. Chocobo race is to get items. Get down to the bottom quickly avoiding poles and getting chests. The number of chests determines how good the prize is. There are some decent prizes.

5. You have to beat ALL of her Aeon (including Yojimbo and Anima). Then you get access to that room that you can't get into so that you can get the Magus Sisters.

6. See above.

Rostum
04-29-2003, 12:29 PM
2. The move is called the "Lancet" move.

5. You do have to get ALL aeons, including Yojimbo and Anima which are optional. When you do you would receive a flower item (correct me if I'm wrong) and you have to get another item from somewhere else (I've forgoten)... Once you have them two you can get the Magus Sisters.

Jentleness
04-29-2003, 11:59 PM
If you capture every enemy from Mt. Gagazet the guy at the Monster Arena will give you the Blossom Crown. Then you defeat all the aeons and you receive the Flower Septre. These open the door. Good Luck! :D