PDA

View Full Version : I missed something...(SPOILER)

Jentleness
04-29-2003, 10:32 PM
I have read a couple of places that Wakka and Lulu get together and have a baby at the end of FFX, but I have finished the game and didn't see this anywhere in it. What did I do wrong??? :confused:

Flying Mullet
04-29-2003, 10:39 PM
The following must be done before you arrive at Zanarkand! Wakka and Lulu must have all of their stats maxed out at 255 but their hit points only have to be 9,999 and their magic points at 999. Then you must fight and defeat Nemesis at the arena. There is a 1/64 chance that he will drop the "Auroch's Cologne". Use this once you obtain it on Wakka and when you arrive at Zanarkand you'll see a special cut scene with Lulu and Wakka at night by the campsite. Then when you beat the game you will see the love/baby scenes.

Jentleness
04-29-2003, 10:46 PM
LOL...That sounds rather, um complexed.......:whoa: I guess I better get back to my game, who knows what else I missed! Thanks! :roll:

Flying Mullet
04-29-2003, 10:48 PM
Actually I didn't see any of the scenes you are looking for either when I beat it. I think most people are referring to things they saw in FFX-2 when they mention Lulu and Wakka.

Jentleness
04-29-2003, 11:08 PM
Yeah, if all there stats have to be 255 I am going to need alot of fortune spheres to raise their luck, and well if you have read my post in Final Fantasy X forum you will know that I am short on those.

Oh, BTW, I like your hair style, I mean I haven't seen one of those since high school.....oops I think I just gave my age away!!! :laugh: ROFL (Teasing!)

Flying Mullet
04-29-2003, 11:22 PM
Hehe, yeah, I know how old you are now, but that's just because I looked at your profile. The only place i know of that you can get fortune spheres is by beating one of the original creations at the arena, but I can't remember which one.

Jentleness
04-29-2003, 11:33 PM
Yup, I am too proud of the fact that I have survived this long to hide my age!:strut:

Anyway, you can get a couple from the Earth Eater, but I killed him so good that I got two black materia instead! I was just seeing if there was an easier way to get them. Guess not, well back to the battle...

Blackmage
04-30-2003, 12:11 AM
oooo, is this just like how if u can get 1,000,000,000 AP on a life materia in ff7, u can revive aeris and she can make sephiroth join ur team? OH COOL!!!!111!!!11

(Translated from sarcastic-newb-talk: This thread is full of you-know-what.)

EDIT: Oh, and the whole thing with Wakka and Lulu is supposed to be explained in FFX-2.

Jentleness
04-30-2003, 12:49 AM
(Translated from sarcastic-newb-talk: This thread is full of you-know-what.):rolleyes2

Touchy, touchy! ROFL! :laugh: