PDA

View Full Version : hmm is this true?

Phreakz
04-29-2003, 11:36 PM
I heard in another forum that this wasnt true, but then i just read a translation that it is true. this is what i read..

When They are in the hotsprings Rikku says... well ill type what the person translated.

"*Rikus goes around, checking yuna out*

yuna: huh..? ...what??

Rikku: *looks back at "hers" feelinga bit disappointed in herslef* oh well ...at least mines more flexy and bouncy....(!!!!)

Yuna: hey! thas RUDE!!"

:eek: :eek: is this true?!

Phreakz
04-29-2003, 11:45 PM
Sorry if this is "spoiler" didnt mean to spoil it for you.:(

Rye
04-30-2003, 01:30 AM
xD!!!! Lol! @.@ Umm... She doesn't talk about Yunas... Anyways, she's is about to mention something than Yuna freaks out and tells Rikku to go away.

Enigma
04-30-2003, 02:03 AM
I posted that here and I was told that it was wrong so I dunno, the little noise on the video goes along with the bouncy and flexible part. But why'll see when some screens in English or the game in English comes.

Jalbrean
04-30-2003, 11:24 AM
Wouldn't surprise me. Rikku seems to have some sort of self confidence problem. She did the whole comparing her chest to Lulu's in FFX.

She needs to learn to accept her body and stop worrying about it. ;p

rinoa21
04-30-2003, 02:01 PM
haha... I'm sure if they really said that, that in the English version they will change it to something else, or something will get "lost in translation"... now THAT wouldn't surprise me :tongue:

Phreakz
04-30-2003, 02:06 PM
Ya, i think they are going to change it in American version. I mean, if they dont the game isnt going to be rated "Teen", probably mature...lol

this is where i found this

http://mokkori7.free.fr/hot%20spring.txt

Phreakz
04-30-2003, 02:15 PM
They definately took FF up a notch, Talking about body parts, Alot of skin showing clothes, ect ect..

Kupo
04-30-2003, 06:19 PM
Yeah you know its gonna get lost in the translation.

~~~~~~
Yuna: La la la la, Gee its great to be relaxing in the hot springs.

Rikku: *crawls over, looks at Yuna's chest* Is your bathing suit PINK???? At least mine is yellow and strechy.

Yuna: Ahhhh! It's the only color they had left! Go away!
~~~~~~

Or something like that:p

Phreakz
04-30-2003, 07:57 PM
lol!, yep probably,But if they actually say "it", :whoa: :whoa: im gonna be surprised.