PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever cried on a FF game?

Rinna Lee
04-30-2003, 05:10 AM
Have you ever cried on a FF game? If so, which FF(s) and what scene was it? It's okay, don't be embarrassed or anything...I've cried on tons of FF's......:cry: FFX: Why did Auron have to get sent away? :cry:

Just added spoiler tags =P ~ Purgatory

Iori
04-30-2003, 05:37 AM
i did... *sniff* ... I cried during the daycare scene of FF8... squall.. wanted his sis... omg i cant believe it, my eyes are watering now :(

Pancaek
04-30-2003, 05:41 AM
Rinna Lee, that was probably my saddest moment too. (It's a spoiler, too. Use [*spoiler] and [*/spoiler] to cover it up, but without the asterisks.) I was happy because that's what he wanted, but at the same time I was like "o no teh aruons gone dont go plz i miss u ;___; waaaaaaa".

Besides that, it's pretty much a guarantee that I'll cry at any of the endings, sad or not. I almost didn't cry at FF9's ending, but then when Garnet looked at Zidane all sad-like from the airship I started crying and wouldn't stop until it was over. I'm actually surprised that I didn't cry when Aeris died. I never liked her much, though.

zacks_clone
05-01-2003, 12:24 AM
i cried when aeris died,and almost on the daycare thing

IamTidus
05-01-2003, 01:36 AM
I cried at the FFX ending Tidus disapearing and Auron being sent Yeah that was really sad. Ya Know?

Iori
05-01-2003, 03:56 AM
i just got around to playing FFIX tonight..... and i saw FFIXSPOILERthe black mages fell from the cargo ship :( .. DAMN BLACK WALTZ!!!! DAMN HIM TO HELL!!!

Spatvark
05-01-2003, 09:59 AM
FF6: When Cyan chases after the Phantom Express when he see's Elaine and Owain upon it. That's teh only FF scene that's made me cry.

Big D
05-01-2003, 10:24 AM
I've never genuinely cried because of a game (haven't cried for over 10 years, actually), but I was fairly moved by:

The FFVI scene Pugatory just mentioned.

In FFVII, Aeris' death, and the characters' reaction to it. Her 'reappearance' in the ending was powerful, too. Cid's "The Planet's just a kid..." speech was also moving.

The very end of FFVIII... I was so glad that Squall survived... 'till I saw him there, it was hard to tell whether he had or not. I thought it was just going to end, and leave us all hanging with an open yet infuriatingly vague ending. It was nice to see him and Rinoa kiss, too.

razor248725
05-01-2003, 10:47 AM
i don't think i've ever full-on cried from a game but there are a few scenes that made me feel like crying, or made me sad. like when in FFVIII squall and rinoa kissed at the very and of the game. the music added to the suspence and stuff..... and for some reason at the VERY start of ffX, they are all sitting aroud the campfire, looking depressed. i have no idea what they were doing but it was touchy, the music added to the suspence aswell. i don't think it was that sad when ffVII aeris died though . thats all i can think of for now...