PDA

View Full Version : bestt ff9 gamer

ultima buster
04-30-2003, 10:18 AM
i think that we should all right our tactics for the hardest bosses in the game and see who ends up having the best stratagy therefore being the best gamer. i wont be participating because of cause (i am the best) so its up to you guy. ill decide on the winner in two days time at about 10:00am GMT. by hardest i mean any boss that you think was kinda hard or think you can help other people

Psychotic
04-30-2003, 06:37 PM
Lessee

Steiner uses Shock for 9999 Damage.
Zidane uses Thievery 9999 Damage.
Freya uses Dragon Crest for 9999 Damage.
Quina uses Frog Drop for 9999 Damage.

*wins*

Big D
05-01-2003, 05:56 AM
(i am the best)Your elementary questions in other threads prove that this is not so.

Psychotic still *wins*

Iori
05-01-2003, 06:15 AM
hah!!! I AM THE BEST... IM ONLY STUCK IN THE GROTTO IN DISC ONE,......because....well....... ehm..... I LIKE THE GROTTO!!!!!.. yeah! ...HA!!

Psychotic
05-01-2003, 06:37 PM
Surely not? Nobody likes that place... it's got irritating music and all those bells serve as an annoyance rather than a puzzle.

Rye
05-01-2003, 09:33 PM
*hates grotto* yeah I hate the music. Everyone who wants it ejected from the game say "I"

Lol my game is good, but not as good as psychotic's.

Shoyku
05-01-2003, 09:42 PM
I am so good, that I can get Selphie (FFVIII) to make a random appearance in my battles and have her capable of using "The End" at will. 8D

Rye
05-01-2003, 09:45 PM
Oh and I'm even better! ^.^ In FF9 I can get sephiroth to come riding on odin's horse and killl everyone 1000 times over. [/kidding] Lol!

HOOTERS
05-02-2003, 01:29 AM
Well I am the best then because I got NORG (FFVIII) to come in and do a strip tease and Ozma poked his eyes out and jumped in a lava pit so hah.

ultima buster
05-02-2003, 09:51 AM
that pshycotic guy wins of cause. i meant that i am the best on disk 0ne because i have zidane level 62
quina level 58
freya level 68 (level up on)
Vivi level 52

this is because i fight the gardua and grand dragons up above gizzys grotty grotto [GGG] its easy just get freya to win the festival of the hunt and she gets the coral ring. then buy 99 phenix downs and put anibody on everybody. then just rivive the people that get knocked out. tada. i am one of the best gamers of Final Fantasy in the world i know thats for sure but you dont exactly to be experianced at the game to be good at it.

neway pschos the winner

soz i babble on dont i. but it is a good tip for first time gamers to gain levels easy on disk one

Psychotic
05-02-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by ultima buster
that pshycotic guy wins of cause.

neway pschos the winner

Thanks for spelling my name right! nah, I'm joking :p

Anyway, I win! Oh, obviously I'm flattered, I don't know what to say, it's all happened so sudden. Now I am officially the Best Final Fantasy IX Gamer in the History of all things ever, I think that I now have to state... er... yay!

i am one of the best gamers of Final Fantasy in the world oh of course you are! I mean, over 5 billion people haven't played it, so you are obviously better than all of them, so well done! :)

And just to think, I first got this game exactly a year before this competition was formed (to the nearest day) And well, in the words of Quina (Don't sue me if I'm wrong) I...so...happy :) :) :) :)

ultima buster
05-06-2003, 09:39 AM
i am probably in the top 1000 at least in all the ff games. and probably about 1st -5th in disk 1 gaming on ff9.

sorry about the pcshcqotkc

nah sorry really ya psycho

Rude
05-06-2003, 03:17 PM
This is why Square needs to develop an online multiplayer version of Final Fantasy that is nothing but duels between players using parties of 3/4/5/6 or whatever.

Of course there would have to be an overworld feature and so forth and so on, but all the fighting would be done in ATB party vs party fashion to prove who is the best ff player.

Psychotic
05-06-2003, 06:51 PM
OK
i am probably in the top 1000 at least in all the ff games. and probably about 1st -5th in disk 1 gaming on ff9.

Seriously, 1-5th is a bit too much, there are some serious gamers out there. As for top 1000 on all the FF games, have you seriously completed them all? All 10!? If so, I bow down to your almightiness. All I need to do is to complete the Final dungeon on FF3 and the lovely final boss, and I've done them all, so I know how much effort that takes.

Interesting idea Rude, but let us take this concept. Say if there was FF7 online, and one day the two of us decided to have a nice little battle. Can you say Knights of the Round? Exactly. It'd just be luck that wins, rather than skill.

Rude
05-06-2003, 07:26 PM
A game created in such a fashion would have to be built with attacks and abilities that are not insanely powerful and also provide a way to defend against almost anything that another party might do.

Blackmage
05-06-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Rude
This is why Square needs to develop an online multiplayer version of Final Fantasy that is nothing but duels between players using parties of 3/4/5/6 or whatever.

Of course there would have to be an overworld feature and so forth and so on, but all the fighting would be done in ATB party vs party fashion to prove who is the best ff player.

Unfortunately, Square won't.

Rude
05-06-2003, 09:52 PM
Unfortunately, Square won't.

Indeed. What a travesty.

ultima buster
05-07-2003, 09:48 AM
Seriously, 1-5th is a bit too much, there are some serious gamers out there. As for top 1000 on all the FF games, have you seriously completed them all? All 10!? If so, I bow down to your almightiness.

why thank you! the only bosses that has ever gave me trouble so far is omega and pennance on ff10 and i've only ever died once against dark ixion. i didnt know what the dark aeons were and i only had about 10000hp with each character so i lost and ended up feeling broken hearted and sad after my first ever loss of the games....:eep: but any i got back up and kicked the guys ass

TheChosen1
05-07-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by RikkuYuna89
*hates grotto* yeah I hate the music. Everyone who wants it ejected from the game say "I"

Lol my game is good, but not as good as psychotic's.

I say I and i hate whenur not sure where to go and those dum monsters keep appearing it gets so annoying.:mad:

TheChosen1
05-07-2003, 01:43 PM
why thank you! the only bosses that has ever gave me trouble so far is omega and pennance on ff10 and i've only ever died once against dark ixion. i didnt know what the dark aeons were and i only had about 10000hp with each character so i lost and ended up feeling broken hearted and sad after my first ever loss of the games....:eep: but any i got back up and kicked the guys ass

Okay u say u bare ever lost to a boss in ff. Have u played ff tactics... cmon saying that u never lost to a boss there is bullshit. Only if u reset ur system before they killed u. No offence u dont suck if u lost to those bosses but no need to lie.

Psychotic
05-07-2003, 06:52 PM

You only died on FFX? you mean you got through things like FF2(That's the origins one, not the one with Cecil) without dying ONCE!? and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt about not cheating.

*Is impressed*

ultima buster
05-08-2003, 09:41 AM
i dont cheat i just train a lot. but i do loss in the fights that you are meant to lose in like cecil vs kain(kain is badass) best ever ff character in my opinion although i usually do win the one where you are a palidin and vs the dark knight

peace out
over

ultima buster
05-08-2003, 09:46 AM
Okay u say u bare ever lost to a boss in ff. Have u played ff tactics... cmon saying that u never lost to a boss there is bullshit. Only if u reset ur system before they killed u. No offence u dont suck if u lost to those bosses but no need to lie.

okay let me get this straight, this is coming from a person called the chosen 1. ok tactics and chronicals are the only ones that i havent played jet.

I was on about the numbered 1s 1-10 dumbass.

you're oviously just jelous because im better than you.

pppuuhhh and your meant to be the chosen one that always save the planet. if that is so were all doomed doomed i tells ya....DOOMED!!!!!

peace out
over ...........................again

Psychotic
05-08-2003, 06:37 PM
I was on about the numbered 1s 1-10 dumbass.

you're oviously just jelous because im better than you.

pppuuhhh and your meant to be the chosen one that always save the planet. if that is so were all doomed doomed i tells ya....DOOMED!!!!!

peace out
over ...........................again

Chill out, seriously. The admins are currently on a crusade against flaming and what you just said could get you banned. I hope they don't, but they could make an example of you. I'm not commanding you, but if I were in your shoes I would seriously apologise, as someone is bound to report what you said to the admins, if the chosen 1 doesn't do it.

And no, you are not completetly at fault, he did sort of provoke you, but he didn't deserve that. I appreciate that by your achievements you are likely to be better than him, but you shouldn't criticise him for it - you should try to help.

Like I say, I don't want you to be banned, but how the admins see it is a different matter entirely.

ultima buster
05-09-2003, 09:41 AM
sorry all. i didnt know that i would be able to get banned for such a stupid thing. i dont want to be banned either cause this is about the best ff forum around(im not groveling to admin, it really is) lol. ne way thanks for the helpful lectures psychotic(notice how i spelt your name right,"i think") and sorry to nebody how was affended bymy lectures that said i was better than most of you here.

ultima buster
05-09-2003, 09:43 AM
oh yeah sorry admin too, i wont do it again:love: bye all

Psychotic
05-09-2003, 06:46 PM
Good job! It takes a big man to admit he is in the wrong!

And thanks for getting my name right! :D :D :D

TheChosen1
05-10-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Psychotic
Chill out, seriously. The admins are currently on a crusade against flaming and what you just said could get you banned. I hope they don't, but they could make an example of you. I'm not commanding you, but if I were in your shoes I would seriously apologise, as someone is bound to report what you said to the admins, if the chosen 1 doesn't do it.

And no, you are not completetly at fault, he did sort of provoke you, but he didn't deserve that. I appreciate that by your achievements you are likely to be better than him, but you shouldn't criticise him for it - you should try to help.

Like I say, I don't want you to be banned, but how the admins see it is a different matter entirely.

It's okay i wouldn't complain about u and before critisizing that i did not read the 1-10 ff's or watever if ur not blind i said no offence just means im asking a question because u seem so sure of urself relax.Also dont worry if any1 wants to call me a sweare or anything im not a kind of guy who runs to the mods and complains. I am actually in adeep discussion about content on the feedback forum right now so im actually on ur side. And i dont meanu psychotic i just quoted ur post because u said i might complain and wats with both of u saying he's better then me got proof?

crono_logical
05-10-2003, 06:14 PM
ultima buster: Actually, you're more likely to get on our nerves for posting multiple times in a row, when there's a little Edit/Delete button under your posts - use that if you need to add something rather than posting lots of times in a row please :) Posting lots of times in a row wastes space, looks messy, and makes the poster look rather stupid for not being able to present all his thoughts together but needs to keep adding things bit by bit like a young child.

And no, forget about flaming of any sort - your friend thechosen1 just got banned for exactly that - trying to push his luck too much, it seems.

Yrkoon
05-14-2003, 02:33 AM
imo ff9 was too easy only strategy i can give is not do the land spirit quest and keep ozma weapon floating for soem what of a challenge even if it is easy :)

musashiden
05-18-2003, 01:47 PM
i'm not saying this to show off, or beat you guys but, it ruins my reputation (since, there are friends of mine here...) as one of the best ff9 gamers, too. XD

i've helped tons of people, then one of them them said "you really helped. i never would have finished ff9 w/o your help! thanks!" K, so this is in english. but he said it to me is filipino... hehehehe....

oh.... i dun wanna sound like a big show off... i'll stop here, kwehh....!!!! ~.^

Rude
05-19-2003, 02:51 AM
WORST THREAD EVER

Faris_the_guy
05-28-2003, 09:01 PM
Good job! It takes a big man to admit he is in the wrong!

And thanks for getting my name right! :D :D :D
I too have come close to getting banned...twice:p
(i'm sorry)

MagicKnight Locke
06-10-2003, 10:26 PM
OK, I've had enough of this locke, I have a suspicion you only posted here because I was made best FF9 gamer by Ultima Buster, after all there was no other reason to revive this thread. Will you stop going around trying to flame me, I mean in some FF8 thread you said you wanted to. Just because my opinion is different to yours, you shouldn't go around trying to attack me for it all the time. I don't hate you because you are different to me. Maybe this wasn't why you decided to revive this thread, but I struggle to think of another reason.
I will delete my last thread and i hope you will too.Just when i thought u had turned nicer when i was away of eoff for 3 weeks,u post something like this.Okay next time u flame me/ff8 in one of the threads i have posted in then i too will blame you in trying to bash me.Now i dont hate you now because you are different from me,i hate you because u insult other people,bash games cruelly and completely ignore everything i have posted(the last 2 ones were in other topics).Heck the one thing i never did flame you about was ur goodness in gaming in any game.So why this.This an attack i did?That little tiny 1 sentence long post.I didnt even mention ur name in here.
Alright i plead the mods for a lock down and i plead that you will shut up and end ur stupid suspicions.I mean if you want me to hate you then go on.I never backed up for making favours to people

Mods,Admins please lock this thread up

nanakixiii
07-16-2003, 02:39 AM
There is no such thing as best FF gamer. We are all playing FF because of similar reasons. So, as long as you enjoy playing the FF series, you are considered THE FF gamer. So, let's have peace, at least in this forum since the world seems to be involved in some complicating matter...:D

And whoever said they were the best FFIX gamer for "Disc 1" is actually not, because if you were truly the best FFIX gamer of disc 1, then you would know about the "growth bonus" of each characters, and that FFIX is another game where you're not supposed to level up in the beginning (only at the end). So, leveling up in FFIX is pointless unless you're at the end of the game. Sorry. :D

Christmas
04-14-2022, 03:56 AM
My Quina's tongue is longer than all your dicks. I WIN. :bigsmile:

Christmas
04-14-2022, 01:24 PM
God, Psychotic was such a drama kid back then. Hope everyone can have a group hug and eat some lollipops together.:bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
04-14-2022, 04:37 PM
I've 100%'d (minus Excalibur 2) FF9 about a dozen times, so I'm pretty my FF9-peen is biggest.