PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 2 items

Erdrick Holmes
04-30-2003, 11:38 PM
I downloaded some files that clained to contain lots of rare items for my characters to use. They are all .d2i files, how do I use them, do I put them in a specific folder in the Diablo II directory?

Shoyku
05-01-2003, 03:36 AM
You have to be able to open your character file, using a trainer of sorts. It can only be done using Single Player characters and Open B.Net characters. Though it's been a damn long time since I've cared for Diablo II so I wouldn't know where to download any of 'em.

Casey
05-01-2003, 05:36 AM
www.mewgood.com look under trainers, and maybe download the shadow editor one for xpac, an if you see nothing there under shadow download Jamella.:) Used to play d2, but these days it all about the shooters fo me.

Flying Mullet
05-01-2003, 03:12 PM
Careful if you try to put any of those on a battlenet player. They'll ban your account if they find that you've been tampering with it(but I'm sure you already know that).

Spatvark
05-01-2003, 04:15 PM
That is just incredibly lame Akumaou; cheating like that is what made the original Diablo so lame on B.Net...

Erdrick Holmes
05-01-2003, 08:05 PM
I don't plan on using my character on open Battenet, I only play online with a character that I have saved on the US West realm. That cannot be hacked.

Casey
05-02-2003, 01:54 AM
I think it only works in open b.net not closed. Either way I hear on d2xpac its been really overally hacked with the iths and whites, and dupped sojs in closed b.net that is. :\