PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo Treasure hunting

playaGAW
05-01-2003, 05:24 AM
I just want to know after you get to a certain point Mene the moogle sayus you can't find anymore chocographs in chocobos forest or Lagoon. At this time I went out and got a red chocobo and found all the chocographs I had. I just found a dead pepper, but if I can't find chocographs in either place where's the next place I dig or is there more chocographs in those places after I get the upgrade?

Big D
05-01-2003, 07:44 AM
Mene will be pretty clear when you reach the point where there are no more chocographs to find. With Choco's upgrades, there should be more available for now.

playaGAW
05-02-2003, 04:19 AM
What I am saying is I got the red cocobo after Mene told me I can't get anymore chocographs I just don't klnow where to go next. Does the next chocograph have something to do with the dead pepper I found in the lagoon

Big D
05-04-2003, 09:57 AM
Dead Pepper's for something else Choco can do...
Now that his feathers are red, he should be able to climb over mountains, if I remember right. In the Forest there are two hills, one on each side of the screen. You can climb them and find stuff.

Kurohime
05-04-2003, 10:39 AM
You may also need to keep digging until you find six "Chocograph Pieces," which will allow you to upgrade Choco to the golden color. I wonder if that's why you can't dig up anymore. If Mene is saying that you've found all the Chocographs in both the Lagoon and the Forest, you need to work on finding Chocobo's Air Garden.

For that, you'll need to find all six chocograph pieces, which will give you the "Mist Ocean" chocograph. With that, you get Choco upgraded to gold, and then you can find the Air Garden and the last few chocographs. :)

Flying Mullet
05-05-2003, 04:27 PM
Make sure that you get all of the treasure chests from the chocographs. Also, choco can dig deeper in the forest when he's red, finding more chocographs by jupming up on the cliffs on the side.

playaGAW
06-01-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Flying Mullet
Make sure that you get all of the treasure chests from the chocographs. Also, choco can dig deeper in the forest when he's red, finding more chocographs by jupming up on the cliffs on the side.

I'm late just read this post today didn't know I could jump on cliffs.