PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Vendetta

General Neo
05-02-2003, 04:42 AM
Mornin everyone, I may be new to these here forums, but im not new to foruming. But anyway, Me and a friend, (we'll call him gopher for now) are making the first ever Final Fantasy fighting game ever. Completely coded in Visual C++ or any other language people are masters at. Anyhoo, We need programmers and LOTS of artists. First things for the art, we plan on making our own sprites, not really our own per se, but we plan on editing Tales of Destiny 1-2 sprites seeing as how their detailed. It would be greatly appreciamated if you could tell me where to snag a Tales Sprite Sheet (it needs to be complete, yo) and hell, if you can edit them, go for it! Any and all donations will be credited. We plan on making this game as good and wide spread as we can. So everyone of the Final Fantasy World, band together and help out the creators of Final Fantasy Vendetta! We are INDICE!

Iori
05-02-2003, 05:13 AM
How can I be of service?

General Neo
05-02-2003, 07:57 PM
as i said, we do need Sprite Sheets of Tales of Destiny, Only complete ones, please. A new programmer will get extreme credit and we need sprite editors. Again as i said, my AIM name is Caliburnis78 and my email address is caliburnis78@aol.com. hit me up people, I want this to be a huge, wide spread experience for all FF Gamers :D

Iori
05-03-2003, 01:24 AM
i am working on a game of my own.... Diablo 2, meets Tactics, Meets Morrowind.... but seeing as how i have no current project, ill hunt for sprites.. i am not good at editing them, however.. Moreover, i am not a good programmer... im pretty much useless...

Spatvark
05-03-2003, 03:14 AM
*ahem* Ehrgeiz anyone?

General Neo
05-03-2003, 05:28 AM
Hey, Ehrgeiz has nothing to do with my project, I've never even played the damned game! My game is gonna have characters from every Super NES game, except were throwin in tactics cuz i like it. i thinks theres over...60 characters....so were gonna need just a couple of sprites...maybe...heh but sprite hunting helps. just contact me if ya got somethin.