PDA

View Full Version : Meteorain

therealquigmaster
05-02-2003, 04:08 PM
Hi
I was wondering if it was only possible to get meteorain after meteor starts coming because I'm on disc 1 before I go in to Gold sarcur and cloud had climhazzard before i left midger and everyone but him (including yuffie) have got there 2rd best limit break and he hasn't even got meteorain.

edczxcvbnm
05-02-2003, 04:10 PM
That just means everyone else has been getting kills. Cloud needs to kill more bad guys.

therealquigmaster
05-02-2003, 04:12 PM
yeah thats what i thought but i've had cloud killing all the baddies for ages he killed at least 200 people

o_O
05-03-2003, 05:51 AM
That's about how many you need to kill to get your new limit, so you can't be far off. Stick at it. :)

the tortured one
05-03-2003, 06:24 PM
I found that if you get that enemy skill where all those missiles come out of your back (you can get it from enemies near midgar) and go to the Mithril mines (go to the chamer in the upper left of where you met the turks) you can get every one's limit break if you so desire early in the game. Aeris, Cloud, Tifa (tifa's limit break is wicked if you get it up early)

I never had problems getting any limit break for any character at any time during the game. Its just a pain in the ass killing 80 monsters straight.

therealquigmaster
05-03-2003, 06:49 PM
thanxs. I've got it now. All my people have there second level 3 limit break except Yuffie and red XIII who have there best. Is it possible to get any one elses before going to the city of the antients?

o_O
05-04-2003, 02:09 AM
You can get Aeris' limit, by fighting enough battles so that the last two digits of your battle count are the same number, ie 477 battles etc. and going to the guy in the cave near Mithril Mines, and talking to him, he'll give you a Mithril, take it to the weapon maker on the peninsula of the Gold Saucer, and he'll give you the option of opening a small or large chest, choose the small one and you will get the Great Gospel manual.
*puff puff*

I suppose you could have Cait Sith's last Limit Break...xD