PDA

View Full Version : Get seymour in party

Fat Hobbit
05-03-2003, 02:59 AM
Firstly to clear things off, This is not a rumour, it is not a cheat, It is a hint that works!

!) finish the game ten times (after you finished it once go to the main screen start a new game without stoping or get to a save point) and after that hes in you party.
2) He dosen't appear in the main menu, you have to switch between battes by pressing L2 or L1.

NOTE: This is not a rumour i've herd it on gamewinners and that never lies because if they dont work people report them to the administrator or manager and they delete that cheat/hint.
I did not bet it ten times i used the cheat cd for FFX.

Pancaek
05-03-2003, 03:41 AM
If you ever do it yourself without using a cheat CD, and show proof, we'll believe you. =)

Fat Hobbit
05-03-2003, 03:42 AM
How can i get proof?

Pancaek
05-03-2003, 04:08 AM
I don't know. Take pictures of your TV and scan them if you have to. Until you do, though, that sounds like a pretty farfetched "hint", as you call it. To be honest, I didn't even understand half of the directions. Could you please clarify?

Shoyku
05-03-2003, 05:22 AM
Well obviously this is fake, Square would never do something of the sort. I don't even think the game can register when the user actually beat the game and save it into memory.

Pancaek
05-03-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Shoyku
I don't even think the game can register when the user actually beat the game and save it into memory.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure FFX doesn't have the capacity to remember things like that. The only way that'd work is if it made you have a system file like Origins, Chronicles and Anthology.

Originally posted by Moogle Man
if they dont work people report them to the administrator or manager and they delete that cheat/hint.
They're probably too busy trying it out first. Heh.

Prodigy
05-03-2003, 10:59 AM
As has been said - it's utter bullsh*t

Psychotic
05-03-2003, 03:18 PM
But he's got Mog as an avatar! he can't be lying!

Seriously though, it isn't true. How do I know this? because after you complete the game, it goes to a "THE END" screen and then you have to press reset.

Fat Hobbit
05-04-2003, 01:17 AM
I'VE DONE IT!

BUT WITH A GAMESHARK/CHEAT CD I'LL GET PROOF SOMEHOW BUT I DON'T HAVE A SCANNER OR DIGITAL CAMERA. I BORROWED THE GAME SO I DON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE SO I'LL JUST SHOW YOU THE CHEAT. IF THATS NOT ENOUGH I DUNNO WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO PROVE TO YOU GUYS!

Sorry it was stuck on caps!:p

Shoyku
05-04-2003, 03:42 AM
Well, GameShark can do anything. That doesn't prove that the code works.

Fat Hobbit
05-04-2003, 05:08 AM
I'll try to get proof! I'll borrow someones digital camera.

Prodigy
05-04-2003, 11:49 AM
Exactly - the gameshark codes are well known to do all kinds of crazy things in FF games such as get Aeris back into your party in FF7 and Sephiroth and things like that.

The only way you could "prove" what you're saying is by making a video of you doing this. Not only would that take weeks of footage but we can tell you now - it's impossible. The game DOES NOT REMEMBER how many times you've been through. There is no end of game save as in resident evil etc.

Just admit it, you're wrong!