PDA

View Full Version : who got best dress sense???

diablos uNo
05-03-2003, 12:50 PM
i gotta say seifer he looks kinda slick in that long coat he got!

HOOTERS
05-03-2003, 01:12 PM
None of them do.

remi07
05-03-2003, 04:31 PM
They all dress kinda weird. If I had to pick any of them I'd say...Selphie. I like her boots!

Mo-Nercy
05-09-2003, 08:51 AM
I can tell you who has no dress sense..

Squall, Irvine, Quistis, Cid, Kiros, NPCs.

I'd say Seifer has a pretty good dress sense, cool coat, not the right colour.

Misfit
05-09-2003, 09:28 AM
Hm.. *Thinks* Eh... I agree with *~*ToAsT*~*, Selphie dresses the best. Yeah. The boots rule! *Makes a pair of Selphie boots* =D

remi07
05-10-2003, 04:40 PM
The people of Esthar have good fashion sense too...:rolleyes2

Kami
05-10-2003, 07:18 PM
Esthar people?? Hahahahaahaha... Their clothes arn't so great. I like Irvines cowboy style. But personally, I like Raijin's savage look.

remi07
05-10-2003, 07:36 PM
...i like irvine's cowboy hat. I just like cowboy hats.
*runs for cover*

Imperia
05-10-2003, 09:49 PM
Squall looks so sexy in his outfit...:love:

I think the outfit Quistis wears is beautiful. Rinoa's is pretty too, but I hate the blue skirt she wears. She should've went without it.
Selphie's dress is disgusting and slutty (sorry, but I just hate it when girls wear mini-dresses).

zacks_clone
05-10-2003, 10:49 PM
Hmmm...Quistes or Rinoa for girls....Squall and Irving for boys.Asfar as what i would wear...Lagunas outfit

remi07
05-11-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Imperia
Selphie's dress is disgusting and slutty

heh, no wonder irvine likes her so much ...jk.
I don't think its that slutty, its just kinda tacky to me and i guess it doesn't need to be that short. But hey, like i said i just like her boots:)

peek-a-moogle
05-11-2003, 01:58 AM
I've seen characters with shorter dresses than Selphie before *shudders* I think I probably like her outfit the best although the color could be something nicer like baby blue or something.

Big D
05-11-2003, 02:20 AM
Laguna (as he appears in Winhill and also the ending) has some good outfits - they look good, but aren't impractical or ostentatious like some of the others' clothes.

Quistis' typical clothing is pleasant enough, but those leather sleeves spoil it a bit.

Raijin's skirt is somewhat unbecoming, but Fujin's clothing, on the other hand, has that kind of simplistic, even severe practicality which dominates her personality. I like the way she and Raijin have those matching shoulder plates.

PosessedEdea's costume is a little bit "trying hard to look bad", and it'd be an awful garment to try to fight in - that elaborate head-dress, train and the pointy gloves. Her other dress - the plain black one - is far more pleasant, I think.

The SeeD unifroms are pretty good, but no serious military organisation would make women go into battle wearing mini-skirts. That's just silly and dangerous, no matter how 'cool' they might be.

I'd like Rinoa's clothing more if she was wearing something other than a miniature skintight bodysuit underneath it. If it was a real dress, perhaps.

Her dress from the ball and the concert was good, though.

Ultimecia's costume doesn't bear thinking about.

Kiros' clothing has the advantage of actually having some elements of armour incorporated into it. It matches his smooth yet strong style.

Squall is one of the best, but his jacket is too short to be of any real use unless he's got cold arms. The overabundance of belts - useful as they might be when you've got a sword that size - doesn't do any aesthetic wonders.

Sephex
05-11-2003, 09:00 AM
I always liked the way Squall looked. I think the short coat is odd, but it goes well with other parts of the costume.

Psychotic
05-11-2003, 10:48 AM
Like a couple of people said, Seifer and his trenchcoat are just... good. Except when it is ragged near the end, it just makes him look like a sort of vampire wannabe, or possibly a tramp.

remi07
05-11-2003, 08:46 PM
how could i have forgotten Rinoa's dress she wore for the seeD party. I liked it, but i didn't like those shoes. They looked kinda weird.

Boko Mog
05-14-2003, 03:25 AM
Fujin. No doubt in my mind.

Peegee
05-14-2003, 09:16 AM
You all have hideous hair!

Oops, wrong thread....um....Irvine. I choose him.

remi07
05-16-2003, 03:27 AM
irvine's outfit is alright (i still like his cowboy hat:)!) but that purple shirt is about gay. no offense if you like it. im just stating my opinion.

Peegee
05-18-2003, 10:18 PM
I honestly think they all look like freaks. :D

Casey
05-19-2003, 05:22 AM
woman:quistis &rinoa

men:seifer and squall

lonely
12-30-2003, 03:03 PM
Squall has the best dress sense!
I'm lovin his belt and his chain!
Well over all I love him!

Savannah
01-05-2004, 04:37 AM
Seifer's coat is awesome-- I really like his vest, as well.

Anubos
01-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Squall was cool
but I think Zell looked the most comfortable....:eep:

Iceglow
01-07-2004, 06:34 PM
I got you all beaten I say the Gabaldian soldiers have the best dress sense what with the high coweled armour plating and look it comes in blu,e green and red all with steel plates for chest, shoulders and groin You even get your own number to go with it. :D lol

Out of the main characters I would say that Squall, Irvine or Seifer have the best male look also Laguna before he dumped the G-Army uniform (made him look a lot better seriously) that or the SeeD battle uniforms worn on the Dollet mission.

...Wait that raises the question Why the hell doesn't Seifer wear one of the SeeD cadet uniforms in dollet?

Silmaril
01-07-2004, 07:35 PM
the fashion gods should worship Squall.

and have Zell as a deity.

Iceglow
01-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Apart from the fact that I wear a black T-shirt instead of a white one i dress almost exactly like Squall the only pity is I used to have the hair too but I had to get it cut