PDA

View Full Version : Why do you wanna play FFX-2 when it comes out?

Scandalous
05-03-2003, 12:57 PM
COULD BE SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!!!

I was kinda curious as to why some of you guys want to play FFX-2. I want to play it because the story seems remotely interesting and I wanna find out more about this whole Lenne & Shuin mumbo jumbo. What about you?

fff
05-03-2003, 04:50 PM
i want to play it because i want to know what happens to tidus at the end and the battle system sounds cool :cool: i also want to know more about le blanc because until now i dont like her and that might change when i play the game. if it doesnt change its reason enough 4 me to buy the game so i can kick her ass:D

eternalshiva
05-03-2003, 04:55 PM
Actually, I just found out about Shuin and Lenne, I wasn't sure why they were in there but this whole idea of reincarnation or "possession" seems interesting and it makes me want to look into it...

Also, I was so disapointed with the ending of FFX that I am hoping that it will make up for it!!! lol

:love:
- e

Kupo
05-04-2003, 12:17 AM
I would have checked the option for finding out what happens at the end... but I'm a weakling and I look at all the spoilers and download all the FMVs... so I had to pick storyline.

Although Yuna in a Moogle Suit was a close second.:mog:

Enigma
05-04-2003, 12:26 AM
Battle System, secondly the story, and finally the characters, basically Paine.

a-l
05-07-2003, 01:53 PM
i think that the most things that i wait at the ffx2 the new battle system, new kind of gameplay (i mean jump ability etc.) story sounds cool, ffx ending was so sad and want to knw what yuna and others are doing, and because its Final Fantasy! :p i think im a huge fan of ff series and i cant miss this one :D

EvenAngelsFall
05-07-2003, 05:41 PM
I wanna play it cause of FFx Ending sucked, It was a bad bad ending, almost made me cry, damn them, So i wanna play it cause i was really into FFx and FFx continues into FFx-2 so i gotta gottaa play.And Also Rikku's outfit is:D... :nudge nudge:

~EvenAngelsFall

Blackmage
05-07-2003, 08:14 PM
Because it's Square Enix. And Yuna's hot.

Shlup
05-07-2003, 10:12 PM
I've already played FFX and I'm a total graphics whore.

Trainer_paine
05-08-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Enigma
Battle System, secondly the story, and finally the characters, basically Paine.

Yes, I can't wait for Paine my fav character.

MatrixManNe0
05-08-2003, 04:10 AM
I don't even have a PS2... I hope they come out with an emulator for it soon!

Ah, have you heard the soundtrack? Half of it is 'disco' (I'm serious!!!)... there are some good songs, but...

What's wrong with FFX's ending?! If it made you cry, that means you liked it (unless you have a strange disorder or something...)!

angel_summoner
05-08-2003, 04:12 AM
cuz tidus is in there and i wanna noe what happens to him. i felt so sad at the end of ffx! so touching... :'( TIDUS IS SOO GOOD LOOKING :love:

Misfit
05-08-2003, 09:10 AM
Must.. find.. Tidus....... *Sniffle* Him and Yuna are supposed to be together... *Finally beat FFX* The ending WAS touching!! *MUST have FFX-2* .........=D

Shuin
05-08-2003, 11:02 AM
Mmm... I'm play because want to understand what's goes happen in Spira after 3 years Sin are vanished.

And... when FFX-2 English version publish in November, I want to know the story. My Japanese language test is still Level 3. I knew nothing from Japanese version.

~*Princess Lenne*~
05-26-2003, 03:38 AM
My friends and family won't see me for at least a week after it comes out. I have already preordered it, and will get it the first day. I way nearly jumping off the walls when I found out when it came out and I could pre order it ^_^

eternalshiva
05-26-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Kupo
I would have checked the option for finding out what happens at the end... but I'm a weakling and I look at all the spoilers and download all the FMVs... so I had to pick storyline.

Although Yuna in a Moogle Suit was a close second.:mog:

That is also a good reason why to get it! lol! I lmao when I first saw that in a spoiler movie lol!

:love:

Stupid Moomba 88
06-16-2003, 07:03 PM
Because, I like to find out what is going on with all this Shuin & Lenne stuff. It's like, really confusing (Rivalling FFVII plot, although that was cool) So I would say story line.

Ultima Seraph
07-05-2003, 10:09 AM
I've seen all the endings and spoiled the whole game out of sheer curiosity, but I am so desparate to play it still! NOVEMBER!

cat_manda
07-08-2003, 07:01 AM
i really want to play it caus i found ff10 quite interesting and this'll prbly make it whole if ya no wat i mean
i also wanna find out who paine, lenne, shuin and all the rest of em r:whoa: :D :cool: :p

Yunalesca
07-08-2003, 11:28 AM
I already pre-ordered it! It's out til febuary in England! Reasons I wanna play it?

Paine. 'Nuff said. :D Looks like Lulu's evil twin. She's SO GONNA ROCK...I want her necklace T_T

HOORJ
07-11-2003, 10:34 AM
I don't want to play it as it is the most idiotic and stupid thing I have ever seen in my life, it's a waste of money, and is equivilant to Shakespare writing a sequel to Romeo and Juliet.

Creating a sequel to FFX destroys everything metaphorical about it's predecessor, FFX. At the end of FFX, you weren't sure what happened, and it left you asking questions, just like in FF7. Squaresoft seems to be starting to whore out the series that they've had running for so long, and it's sad because if they tried, they seriously could create another game that was good like FF6 or 4 were. Plus, I don't see the point. There won't be any surprise because we all know what will happen in the end of it. They have to bring back Tidus or else people will be pissed off that they bought a sequel where he didn't come back to live, get the girl (Just like the player's fantasy in real life), and then let the player be able to get on with his or her life, and move onto a new FF game.