PDA

View Full Version : FFX-2 Story

Lenne_510
05-03-2003, 09:07 PM
:whoa: I've found the whole FFX-2 story!!! I'm new here, so if anyone can tell meeh how tah post spoilers nd such, I'll post it!! :D

Enigma
05-04-2003, 12:06 AM
[*spoiler](The Story)[/*spoiler] without the *

Kupo
05-04-2003, 12:24 AM
Oh jeeze. Let's see all the people who are trying to hide from spoilers avoid clicking this topic, hehe.:rolleyes2

Lenne_510
05-04-2003, 01:07 AM
Post content has been removed my administrator. To view the story in question, please visit http://www.lenne.nu/lenne/ .

Enigma
05-04-2003, 02:21 AM
You double posted but I'm sure it an accident....

This isn't very spoiling at all but very interesting. So FFX-2 is more than three females running around half naked finding spheres. It's much more. It sounds like it'll be really good.

Shuin sounds like Sephiroth almost, I think I'm going to like Shuin more than Seymour...much more.

Thanks a lot, Lenne 510

Shuin
05-04-2003, 03:09 AM
:mog: Whoa~ Such a long story, I'm almost spend 15 mins to read all of these. Sad story indeed. :choc:

Lenne_510
05-04-2003, 04:48 AM
:( soWwiE bOut doUboE pOsTing.. i cLikked sUbmiT tWiCe on aCciDent..:(

IamTidus
05-04-2003, 06:36 AM
I hate to be a pest but can you use a normal language I am sorry I am having trouble reading it

Scandalous
05-04-2003, 04:28 PM
I know where you got that story...! It's from a Lenne shrine entitled 'Ethereal' owned by one of my good friends...mabye I post a link? :D

Kupo
05-04-2003, 08:41 PM
Yeah Scandalous, please post the link! I was wondering where it was from as I read it, because it's really well done. Congratulations to your friend from me!:D

I think I'm gonna like Shuin more than Seymour too.. although there's really no where lower to go than Seymour;)

Lenne_510
05-04-2003, 09:16 PM
heres the link:
*clikk* (http://lenne.nu)

Shuin
05-05-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Lenne_510
:( soWwiE bOut doUboE pOsTing.. i cLikked sUbmiT tWiCe on aCciDent..:(

You can delete one of it.

Enigma
05-05-2003, 12:15 AM
Shuin sounds so cool. But Square, PLEASE don't give him a stupid voice actor.

Shuin
05-05-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Enigma
Shuin sounds so cool. But Square, PLEASE don't give him a stupid voice actor.

I'm sure he will be use same voice actor with Tidus.

That's what happen in FFX-2 Japanese version. Shuin and Tidus are inevitable part of FFX-2's destiny to share same voice actor.

Sad huh?

Scandalous
05-05-2003, 04:35 PM
Link for yo pleasure: clicky. (http://lenne.nu/lenne) It's a very beautiful site. ^_^

EDIT!!! o_o

Oh, and btw...Lenne whatever number, I would prefer you pasting a link to the site instead of pasting the whole thing in a forum. Okay? Not being mean, just thought It'd be more suitable.

Kupo
05-05-2003, 10:51 PM
On a related note:
Hey, so I was on the PlayOnline site (ugh, which is a nasty site... I can never find anything that I'm looking for without pulling all my hair out... but anyway) I was looking at the voice actors bios on Yuna and Tidus, and I was suprised to find out that the guy who did Tidus has done like a million different commercials (as the voice announcer) How could I not have recognized him as the guy who talked about the Barbie van??!! Did you guys recognize him from any of that stuff?:p

Thanks for the link, Scandalous!:moggie:

Enigma
05-05-2003, 11:23 PM
So of all the people in the world, Square picked the guy who did a commercial for Barbie.

Shuin Maxwell
05-06-2003, 03:51 AM
I HOPE Shuin's voice isn't Tidus' one. That'd ruin Shuin's cold attitude, and voice.

This is why I like Shuin, a Sephiroth disguised as Tidus.

Kupo
05-06-2003, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Shuin Maxwell

That's one of the best descriptions I've heard of him! Yay! Kudos from Kupo. :p

Oh and Enigma, he also did the McDonald's commercials.... Did somebody say Mc-Blitzball?

p.s-- Im not voice actor bashing, though! I really like the voice he used when he was narrating the story. It was very Wonder Years-esque:)

IamTidus
05-06-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Kupo
Oh jeeze. Let's see all the people who are trying to hide from spoilers avoid clicking this topic, hehe.:rolleyes2 Your right I was trying to stay away from spoilers I new nothing I was happy then I saw this I was DAMNIT! *click* I went in I read I know it all now Sucks to be me. Ya Know?

Kupo
05-06-2003, 10:43 PM
Oh no, IamTidus! You've joined the rest of us, hehe.

*bows to all the people who are still holding out*:whoa:

Lenne_510
05-07-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Scandalous
Link for yo pleasure: clicky. (http://lenne.nu/lenne) It's a very beautiful site. ^_^

EDIT!!! o_o

Oh, and btw...Lenne whatever number, I would prefer you pasting a link to the site instead of pasting the whole thing in a forum. Okay? Not being mean, just thought It'd be more suitable.

Sorry but i fergot the link before i posted the story!!! BTW plz dont call meeh Lenne whatever number, even tho yooh didnt want tew sound mean, it made it sound mean by saying that.

Shuin
05-07-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Shuin Maxwell
I HOPE Shuin's voice isn't Tidus' one. That'd ruin Shuin's cold attitude, and voice.

FFX-2 Japanese version use same yoice actor with Tidus. Maybe I can foresee that Shuin might inevitable fate to share same voice actor with Tidus.

a-l
05-07-2003, 01:46 PM
I can see that Scandalous and Lenne 510 are having a little fight... :)

dont get mean to me but it just looks so funny when u guys are writing like that
:D

but to the point.. :p

that story really is a good one, little sad maybe... I think that ffx-2 can be a really good ff afterall... :D

Sayoko
05-07-2003, 02:57 PM
Thanks Scandalous...and yeah, don't blame her, I asked her to help me out on this one.

Okay, I don't mean to be off topic or anything, but I am the webmistress of that site [http://lenne.nu/lenne], and I'm the one who typed it up. I'm glad that you all liked it, but I'm going to have to ask for it to be deleted.

a) that's my work up there. And it should remain my site. Permission to take it off wasn't asked at all.
b) once it's removed from my site, I lose the ability to edit it. Unfortunately, "Lenne510" forgot to view my disclaimer; that story might not be 100% accurate. Therefore, after she takes it off, I can't edit it. Do you see my point here?
c) I would like it much more if she had simply posted a link to my actual site instead of ripping it off just like that. It's no better than thievery, and I'm decidedly angry about it.

On a lighter note, I'm glad you all liked the story, because it took forever to write out and find out about it. And my angry against this is decidedly justified, because even if I decided to actually allow it, don't you think that's it's kind of PATHETIC that she pastes ALL that work in one second into a forum, ripping it off my site, when I'm the one slaving away and toiling over it for over an hour?

Please, take it off.

Scandalous
05-07-2003, 04:25 PM
You go, girl! I just wish I'd said something earlier...:( I'm such a bad friend.

Oh, and Lenne510...I just forgot the number on the end of your name. o_o Sorry.

Kupo
05-07-2003, 07:32 PM
To quote a famous FF girl..

Everybody! Peace! And love!!:love: :love:

Shlup
05-07-2003, 10:10 PM
The story was removed because Sayoko requested it, though because this is a private message board it's generally just fine for someone to copy/paste someone else's work without permission as long as they don't claim the work as theirs. That's my understanding of the law anyway, so forgive me if I'm wrong.

Please visit Sayoko's web site if you'd like to read the story. If you would like to discuss the storyline of FFX-2 please do it in another thread, for this one has gone to pot.

*closes*