PDA

View Full Version : Help w/ FFI

The Chaotic Demon
05-04-2003, 12:32 PM
Okay, maybe i'm just missing something, but in Final Fantasy 1, when going to the Temple of Chaos, all of my characters died, and i had no means of healing them or reviving them or anything! So i just stopped playing that and started playing FF2... did anyone else have a problem w/ FF1 or is it just me? (I'm guessing it's just me...) weird, though because i haven't had a problem with any other FF games... it must be the blinding visual effects... o.O

Spuuky
05-04-2003, 12:58 PM
What do you mean, they die? They get killed in fights along the way? How far into the game are you?

Dragonfire
05-04-2003, 01:39 PM
I can't beleive they made it Temple of Chaos instead of Temple of Fiends.

Anyways, If you are at the beginning of the game, just try getting a level or two, It shouldn't be too hard.

Bahamut2000X
05-04-2003, 02:10 PM
You can heal em using potions or a cure spell that white or red mages can learn. Or just level.

Dr Unne
05-05-2003, 03:53 AM
Only way to revive a dead guy is the clinic or LIFE or LIF2 spells. Like Dragonfire said, level up first. No charging blindly into dungeonns like in the newer games.

Sefie1999AD
05-05-2003, 02:48 PM
Use Potions to heal up your guys. You can revive them on the church/clinic until you get spells like Life and Life2. Be sure to take a good and balanced party (4 thieves will get your party killed very quickly), and build them up to level 2-3 before going into the Temple. In addition, buy weapons and armor to all your party members and don't forget to equip them! If everything else fails, try the beginner mode.

Scarletnova
05-11-2003, 08:55 PM
Okay, I have a question too...I have one monster missing from my bestiary, but have no idea who it is... (no, not Warmech). If someone has cleared this part of the game, perhaps they can tell me who the monster is between Purple Worm and Lich (second one). It is the sixth entry from the bottom of the list. Thanks! :)

wolfmah
05-11-2003, 10:21 PM
I don't have FFO but the monster you are probably missing is one of those :

Fighter : Sky Castle 3F - 4F - 5F, Temple Of Fiends 3F
IronGol : Temple Of Fiends AirFloor (where Tiamat lies)
Jimera : Temple Of Fiends 2F
T Rex : Ice Cave, World Map (east of the big desert)

Then again, the name and location may differ in FFO...

Dr Unne
05-12-2003, 01:31 AM
Iron Golem. Found on the Air floor of the ToF. They're as rare as you can get, hope you enjoy the hour or two you're going to spend to find one.

Scarletnova
05-12-2003, 03:22 AM
Great, just what I was hoping for....another rare monster!:rolleyes2
Haha...who am I kidding? FF1 is SOOOO worth it, especially the FFO version. All the fun of the orginal, with only HALF the frustration!:p