PDA

View Full Version : whos was the best bad guy

muchacho
05-05-2003, 03:49 AM
well who do you think gets the mark of being the best bad guy?
i say kekfa or sephiroth. they both succeed where so many failed. kefka actually became a god and got what he wanted. and sephiroth killed people and had absolutly no remores for anybody.

Reine
05-05-2003, 04:00 AM
Garland --> Abducted a Princess and ascended to Chaos
Emperor --> Brought suffering to the whole world and became Undead and Summoned Pandemonium
Zande --> Seal the crystals and summoned Dark Cloud to engulf the world in darkness
Zeromus --> Manipulated Kain and Golbez
Ex-Death --> Combined 2 worlds and destroyed tons of villages
Kefka --> Rearranged the face of the planet!!!
Sephiroth --> Killed Aeris, summoned Meteor
Ultimecia --> Compressed Time
Kuja --> Destroyed Terra
Seymour --> Absolutely Nothing (SOMEHOW managed to kill the Ronso Tribe.)

MQ and Tactics are unknown to me.

I vote Ultimecia

Note: Glitches have been edited and Zeromus info added

Kurohime
05-05-2003, 10:51 AM
Heehee... you forget that Garland also has the power to... "KNOCK YOU ALL DOWN!!" ;)

Sorry, sorry, I just love that translation. I think some of the menace got lost there, no? *ahems*

My FAVORITE "bad guy" is Sephiroth, for his all-around bad-assness. I just hear the name and I shudder. It's like, "Sephiroth..." *oooOoooO* "Sephiroth..." *OoooOOOo!!* It just tingles.

But as far as the one character I truly just wanted to KILL because I wanted to see him dead... Kefka. The man was insane!! Everything about him gets under my skin. Hehe, in a good way, I love that they made him so loathesome.

And I do have a soft spot for Kuja. I aodre Kuja. Hey, the guy is poetic, AND his fashion sense is just.... double-take material! But I SO wanted to kick his ass after seeing him cause my beloved FF9 team so much anguish.

And that, as they say, is that! ^_^

PhoenixAsh
05-05-2003, 07:19 PM
Jenova. She manages to control so many people, nearly destroy the world, and cause no end of trouble for Cloud and Co. All without anyone even suspecting it was her.

Reine
05-05-2003, 10:35 PM
Heh... I forgot about that saying.

I WILL KNOCK YOU ALL DOWN!!!

Then I wasted him in less than 2 minutes.
I love it when it says "Terminated" on Garland.
I guess I knocked him down!!!

WHO is the villain of FFT anyway? I know Dark King is the villain of FFMQ but I haven't completed it yet.

playaGAW
05-06-2003, 01:43 AM
I've neverhad a reason orhated any FF villain except Adel. That ugly bitch killed me so many times lookinlike a man and shit!!!! Best villain is X-Death stupid name great villain. He said something at the end of the game made me laugh can't remember what it was and he had sweet armor.

Dignified Pauper
05-07-2003, 03:42 AM
Zeromous, the master manipulator. Manipulated golbez, and through golbez, Kain. He had the 4 fiends, and Rubicante was the most honorable and sweetest of the 4. He beat the crap out of Golbez and FuSoYa. He's Lunarian, has Black Matter to steal, and also has some sweet spells.

Next is definately Kefka... He hated everything and had lost all emotion. He had no remorse for death, and felt that there was no reason to life. He never felt love, or had a desire to protect.

Third is Sephiroth. He's just the sweetest looking enemy in any of the games. His Comet spell thing (don't remember the real name) was sweet. He summoned meteor, kill Aeris, was mysterious through-out most the game. Was thought to have died, but then came back to life. Went crazy when he learned his real past. He ties with Kefka with best character developement.

Zeromous is my favorite just because of the fact you never knew who he was until that latter parts of the game. And you never meet him untill the end. And he is the physical embodiement of Hate, its b/c of him Kefka exists!. Duh!

"HATE HATE HATE" - Kefka

Zifnab
05-07-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Andreil Darkstorn
Seymour --> Absolutely Nothing (SOMEHOW managed to kill the Ronso Tribe.)
What he did to his mother wasn't very nice.
Tactics' villain was Altima, or Ajora.
Personally Kefka was just dripping with a fantastic character, he actually got involved in the plot somehow, as the scrawny minion who did the Empire's errands (like visiting a castle in the middle of the desert). He rose up to power, and bloody used it too.

Ravin
07-28-2004, 06:42 PM
I think Sephiroth because he killed his mother(Lucrcia) for no reason(well, he went kind of lets just say, "crazy") other than thinking that Jenova was his mother. So he basically devoured Shin Ra single handedly then went to destroy the world-not knowing that his mother was Lucrecia and not Jenova- for no reason. Sephiroth went absolutely crazy just because he found himself "different" as he put it when he and Cloud/Zack found the soldiers that were infused with unnatural amounts of Mako energy. He figured then that Jenova was his mother and then went on a killing spree. So there, Sephiroth is the all time, greatest villian in Final Fantasy history.

m4tt
07-28-2004, 08:12 PM
Please do not revive threads that have been dead for over a year..