PDA

View Full Version : Create your own attacks.

Reine
05-06-2003, 03:00 AM
Has anyone ever wished to create their own magic spell? Or a new skill?

Create them here!!!

Neo Ultima - Extreme Non-Elemental Damage, Multiple Targets, Black Magic

Judgement - Non-Elemental Damage, Multiple Targets, White Magic

Final Judgement - Extreme Non-Elemental Damage, Multiple Targets, White Magic

Apocalypse - Non-Elemental Damage, Multiple Targets, Time/Space Magic.

Ultimate Apocalypse - Extreme Non-Elemental Damage, Multiple Targets, Time/Space Magic.

Recovery Force - Extreme Healing of HP & MP, Single/Multiple Targets, Blue Magic

Kurohime
05-06-2003, 10:17 AM
ULTIMA POSTAGA - Non-elemental, but extremely wordy ability in which the spell-caster logs into an internet forum and begins to mindlessly banter about such topics as "What's your favorite Final Fantasy!"

EIDTAGA - This spell is used when the Ultima Postaga spell goes completely awry. When strange effects such as the dreaded "TYPO" and "INCOMPLETENESS" and even the ever-dreaded "DOUBLE-POST!" are inflicted upon your character, the EDITAGA spell is a modsend! :D

MARKETAGA - An status spell with the unexplained effect of being able to take over the minds of a massive number of people and get them to purchase countless video games... and in extreme cases, also cause them to purchase all the soundtracks, toys, and other merchandise associated with said video game.

:D

Rude
05-06-2003, 03:24 PM
OMG

CLIM-STOCKBREAKER-NEOKNIGHTSOFTHEROUND-HAZZARD!!!!!!!

Psychotic
05-06-2003, 06:45 PM
Nuclear Bomb, ya? - Wakka pulls a Nuclear bomb out of his hair and kills everything with it, and hopefully, himself. Repeatedly. And his so-called "friends" too. In fact everyone in Spira. Other than perhaps Auron and definately the Chocoboes, of course. Which I prounounce Chock-ubb-oe instead of choe-coe-boe.

I'm done.

Flying Mullet
05-06-2003, 06:49 PM
I'd love a multi-steal ability where you try to steal from every enemy on the screen rather than one enemy once or mulitple times.

DocFrance
05-06-2003, 09:23 PM
Unknown to most, but 'INEFFECTIVE' was originally Cloud's second 1st level limit break, replacing 'CROSS-SLASH.' In a wild frenzy, Cloud would slash and slice his sword, adding up about 10,000 damage at early levels. The Catch-22 is that he always attacks a monster that's already dead, so that 10,000+ damage is, hence the name, ineffective. Needless to say, this limit break was removed from the final version.

Mattokenzi
05-07-2003, 04:02 PM
my own attacks

Techno magic
BB Cannon: projectile with the 4 magic elements fire, water, Ice and lighting.

Techno Missiles: Fires loads of missiles on enermies

Magna Cleric: heals, revives and MP party and casts Haste, Shell, Protect and reflect.

13: cast poison and a lava lamp style Blindness

What? What?: confuse the enermys and get envoled in brawls

and
dimention X: all enermies go to outerspace

President Drummer
05-07-2003, 09:15 PM
drumstick- your character runs off the screen and comes back with a live chicken...leaves again, coming back with a big knife and a grill, turns the chicken into the chicken that you eat (der...) and then pulls the drumsticks off it and throws them at your enemy! since theyre all hot and bloody, they'll either burn the enemy to death or make him run away because he's scared of blood (gee, some monster)

and if that doesnt work, just stab him with some real drumsticks... you know- the ones that you never use anymore cuz theyre so scratched up and they give you blisters...

....what was i saying again?
(oh and im terribly sorry to all of you animal rights activists... i love chickens- they rock...):erm:

Brian The Pink Shark
05-07-2003, 09:20 PM
Life or death:This ability would Be used by a black mage and would decide like roullette wether the enemy lived or died(Other way round for undead charachters) it would even work on bosses except those that had an immunity to it

President Drummer
05-07-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Squinn
Life or death:This ability would Be used by a black mage and would decide like roullette wether the enemy lived or died(Other way round for undead charachters) it would even work on bosses except those that had an immunity to it

yeah and knowing how final fantasy games work, you either would never get to use this attack until youve already beaten the game, or every single boss would be immune to it :D

but yeah i think its a cool idea

Reine
05-08-2003, 12:40 AM
I like the Techno Attacks.
They are obviously for Mech/Cyborg characters

Heres my own new magic type: Sage Magic.

These spells have various effects and have levels (1-10). As they level up they might get longer duration, or more status effects, more hits/damage etc.

Heres one of them. Let me know if you mant to see more.

Fireball - Forms fireballs to attack.
1 - 50-500 HP, 1 atk. Single
2 - 100-600 HP, 1 atk. Multiple
3 - 200-1000 HP, 3 atks. Multiple
4 - 250-2000 HP, 5 atks. Random
5 - 280-2800 HP, 7 atks. Single
6 - 300-3000 HP, 9 atks. Multiple
7 - 500-5000 HP, 10 atks. Multiple
8 - 700-7000 HP, 13 atks. Multiple
9 - 900-9000 HP, 17 atks. Single
10 - 1000-10000 HP, 20 atks. Random

The most powerful skill that I've created is Nova.

Big D
05-10-2003, 02:55 AM
Funny, a lot of abilities people have mentioned here already exist...

Here are a few of my own:

Get on with it: Some characters have annoying Limit Breaks/spells/special attacks that take forever to work. When some fool is standing there, flailing his arms around for minutes on end and glowing brightly trying to cast the Ultimate Super Attack of Doom spell, just use "Get on with it". Your character will turn to the time-waster, whether a friend or foe, and deliver a short but vicious kick to the groin. Instant agony - and 9999 damage - mean that the ostentatious procrastinator is left lying on the ground insensate.

Particularly effective against characters who are trying to use "Blasting Zone", "Super Nova" or the "Knights of the Round".

Vevictis Asmadi: Farts in the general direction of the enemy, and makes unsavoury comments about said foe's mother, causing Poison-elemental damage and shame.

Positively Shocking: Effective against completely stupid enemies. A particularly shiny (and therefore irresistable) fork is placed in front of the enemy, who immediately picks it up. Then their gaze is diverted to the nearby electrical socket, which is also shiny. Insatiable curiosity combines with overwhelming idiocy to casue heavy lightning-elemental damage.

prOOtage: Summons a swarm of Cid's Knights, Administrators and Site Staff who stampede across the screen, trampling the enemy. Followed closely by a similarly large flock of Japanese schoolgirls, whose small yet pointy stiletto heels cause significant loss of blood.

Kurohime
05-10-2003, 03:14 AM
*LMAO* :D Sheer genius!

...and in conjunction with the Vevictis Asmadi...

The Caerbannog!
More of a summon than an attack, but it sends a rabbit with really big pointy teeth (!!!!) in your directin. Flee! Flee! Flee!!!

And more dreadful than the Knights of the Round...

The Knights Who Say NI!
Heehee. All of the knights demand that your characters venture out into the dangerous world, and force everyone to bring them back shrubbery.

Big D
05-10-2003, 03:37 AM
*LMAO* Sheer genius! Thank you!

...and in conjunction with the Vevictis Asmadi...Incidentally, my Vevictis Asmadi attack was based on EoFF's member of the same name. See this thread (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32934)for details.

Following on from The Knights Who Say NI!, here are a few more Python-esque abilities:

Fish Slapping Dance: Self-explanatory, and very deadly.

Just Resting: A powerful illusion spell, a vision of an apparently dead creature appears before the enemy. The player insists that it is still alive, yet the enemy is certain it has expired/turned up its toes/died/ ceased to be. The endless debate overwhelms the enemy's mental defences, causing a really bad headache.

Kamikaze Squad: Refinforcements arrive for the enemy, but their idea of 'helping' is to kill themselves. The enemy is left feeling sheepish and demoralised.

OK, I've gotta go and plagiarise think up some new jokes, but I'll be back...

IamTidus
05-10-2003, 04:06 AM
The Disco Inferno. You run up to your fo' and jump on his head and dance the disco on his head while YMCA is playing in the backround. tis a multi hit move with fire strike as you feet are moving so fast it starts up a flame. Ya Know?

Scar Face
05-10-2003, 04:27 AM
Moonaga:The Moon falls to the earth and destroys all enemies and takes 2 turns for it to reach them.Time/Space Magic.

Sword Whip:Clouds sword turns into a bladed whip which he then uses to cut up the enemies.Instant Death.

Shadow Pillar:Squall attacks a single enemie with 28 Slashes,each doing 9999 Damage to the opponent.He then shoots a black pillar into space and sends it down to crush the opponent.

Calvin
05-10-2003, 04:30 AM
To follow along the same lines as Big D.......

Fruit Attack: Attack your enemies with various pieces of fruit, such as a banana, a bunch of rasberries, or a passion fruit.
Note: This attack does not work if the enemy has a gun, a 16 ton weight, or a man-eatign tiger with him.

The Killer Joke Attack: Tell a joke (in German) so funny that it will render your opponent incapacitated.

The Gluttony Attack: Constantly feed your opponent food until he cannot eat another bite. Then offer him a teeny, tiny wafer-thin. Duck from the ensuing explosion.

Big D
05-10-2003, 06:24 AM
Heh heh... wafer thin mint...

There are so many potentially amusing 'special attacks' just waiting to be invented.

Summon Spuuky: A disembodied soul appears and strikes up a conversation with the enemy. Spuuky disagrees with everything the enemy says, leading to frustration and, ultimately, suicide.

Besimudo Beam: A shaft of pure energy descends from the heavens and, over the course of several months, it bores the enemy to death.

SORRY - I'm joking - sorry, really, I'M KIDDING! I honestly didn't mean that.

Typical Slot Machine Attack: A chance-based assault that'll either kill any enemy outright, or else miss. Whenever you're fighting a Harmless Furry Creature, instant death will ensue. Come up against a real monster or a boss, however, and it'll never work, regardless of how many times you try.

BOND-age: A special machine, designed to cause serious pain followed by death. It involves lasers, chains, pulleys, electricity, ropes, knives and ferocious critters... the only drawback is the time it takes to work - at least twenty minutes, during which the enemy may be able to escape by holding down R1 and R2.

The Spanish Inquisition: Your opponent may be able to survive the Comfy Chair, but will he handle the Cup of Tea?

Del's Delight: Del Murder appears and *enforces* the enemy. Nothing happens.

Mo-Nercy
05-10-2003, 10:51 AM
Dance Dance Revolution: character runs up the enemy and starts DDRing on their feet, damage depends on the song.

X-Box Controller: x-box controller falls out of the sky, crushing all.

Post-it: your character throws a post-it on the enemy, reminding you to come back to it later.

DocFrance
05-11-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Big D
The Spanish Inquisition: Your opponent may be able to survive the Comfy Chair, but will he handle the Cup of Tea?
Wow, Big D, those are some pretty creative moves. But I really wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition...

*waits for it*

And while we're at it:

Organ Donor Removes a random vital organ from the target.

Wink wink? Nudge nudge? Hint hint? Causes confusion and annoyance to all targets.

Big D
05-11-2003, 11:14 AM
http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/paulfitz/spanish/tt2.jpg
NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Their chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Their two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Their *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Their *four*...no... *Amongst* Their weapons.... Amongst their weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....

...Sorry, I just couldn't resist...

CrazyMrLeo
05-11-2003, 02:49 PM
I didn't expect the spanish inquisition.

*all turn towards court room doors*

PhoenixAsh
05-11-2003, 03:25 PM
It's Morphin Time - The character using it morphs into a super hero with the strength and speed to completely annihalate it. The overdramatised dancing and shouting that preceeds each attack however forces all allies to fall over in fits of laughter.

Feels Big D should have the tables turned.

Big D-struction - The party barrages the enemy with endless quotes and witty references, whilst usually the enemy would just laugh, the insecurity brought on by a constant grinning Rowan Atkinson forces the enemy to go and have a nice cup of tea.

DocFrance
05-11-2003, 05:31 PM
Thanks, Big D, you made my day.

And now, for something completely different "Number 1: The Larch" is repeated over and over again, while showing the same slide of a tree repeatedly, inflicting 'boredom' and 'confusion'.

Calvin
05-11-2003, 08:33 PM
How not to be seen move: Your characters hide behind bushes. The monsters then become confused as to which bush holds a character. This proves to be inefficient since the monster will get frustrated and just blow up all of them.

Cheese shop (aka Bookshop) attack: Constantly ask your enemy what item he will drop. Go through the list one at a time (don't let him tell you as you are keen to guess) until the enemy becomes pshycotic and kills himself.

Zenshen
05-12-2003, 03:57 PM
On a serious note:

Condemn: Causes Poison, Silence, Sleep, Darkness, Doom, Gradual Petrification, Confusion, Beserk, Slow and Full Break. :skull:

On a humourous note:

The Dead Parrot: The opponent is subjected to hard interrogation from an irate customer about the recent purchase of a parrot that seems, in all circumstances, to be dead. Opponent is stressed to death.

".....if it hadn't been nailed to the perch it would've been pushing up the daisies...it is an ex-parrot!"

:D

TidaRalique
05-12-2003, 09:08 PM
Blank - Bullet straight to the head.

Mattokenzi
05-12-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Big D
http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/paulfitz/spanish/tt2.jpg

*brusts out laughing* they look like red mages I like it I got a new attack Information super highway (or something like that) you fight inside the internet to gain 4 times the EXP

PS Andreil Darkstorm
you said you like my Techno Attacks.
They are obviously for Mech/Cyborg characters (that's true)

I like your neo Ultima too but I made a new spell just for you "Ultima ZERO"

Big D
05-13-2003, 01:51 AM
Just Resting: A powerful illusion spell, a vision of an apparently dead creature appears before the enemy. The player insists that it is still alive, yet the enemy is certain it has expired/turned up its toes/died/ ceased to be. The endless debate overwhelms the enemy's mental defences, causing a really bad headache.
The Dead Parrot: The opponent is subjected to hard interrogation from an irate customer about the recent purchase of a parrot that seems, in all circumstances, to be dead. Opponent is stressed to death.I smell plagiarism...:)

Feels Big D should have the tables turned.

Big D-struction - The party barrages the enemy with endless quotes and witty references, whilst usually the enemy would just laugh, the insecurity brought on by a constant grinning Rowan Atkinson forces the enemy to go and have a nice cup of tea.
That does it...:D

The 17th Phoenix:This mythical entity makes the target's brain burst into flames by delivering a potent barrage of plot details, conspiracy theories and counter-arguments, after first lulling the enemy into a false sense of security by declaring that "if you disagree then that is up to you."

The Colonel: Can be summoned against any opponent who has become silly. Opponent is 'stopped' indefinitely.

Plan F: Byeeeee...: The character attempts to distract the enemy by pretending to be insane. This effect is achieved by wearing underpants on his head, inserting pencils up his nose and declaring :"Wibble!"

This command is similar to the infamous Section 8, which allows the character to achieve the same result by wearing drag.

PhoenixAsh
05-13-2003, 07:36 PM
The 17th Phoenix:This mythical entity makes the target's brain burst into flames by delivering a potent barrage of plot details, conspiracy theories and counter-arguments, after first lulling the enemy into a false sense of security by declaring that "if you disagree then that is up to you."
Yes.... touche. *looks guiltily at sig.*

Plan F: Byeeeee...: The character attempts to distract the enemy by pretending to be insane. This effect is achieved by wearing underpants on his head, inserting pencils up his nose and declaring :"Wibble!"

I believe this attack became useless after earlier adventurers attempted similar tactics. "Court Martial" baing an effective counter if memory serves.

I really didn't want to jump onto this bandwagon...

The Potato King: Donning a chequered dress, pigtails and army boots, the party convinces the enemy that in order to escape it must fly on a magic carpet to visit the King of the Potato People and beg for it's freedom. Whilst explaining the situation to it's allies it is hastily carried off to be locked in a nice padded cell.

black orb
05-14-2003, 04:11 AM
>>> Chocopoo: Cute Summoned Chocobo that crap all over thier victims causing instant death..

Kurohime
05-15-2003, 10:52 AM
Feh... this is a Final Fantasy game, right?

THE FINAL FANTASY

You end up getting your enemies to fight over which of yoru attacks is the best/worst. You also make them fight over which one has the best/worst music, best/worst main character, best/worst special effects...

And in some cases, your enemies start criticizing your newer attacks, saying that it wasn't worthy of the name. Or they leave enemies wondering what the hell is going on with you, now that your newer attacks are all getting really weird and spawning sequel attacks.

Etc. etc. etc...

TRANSLATIONAGA!!!1

You just end up cmpletely farking up everyone's words so all they say is stuff like, "This man are sick."

:P

...I'm feeling rather uninspired. I'll shut up now.

muchacho
05-15-2003, 08:56 PM
Hells Bells: a devil comes up from hell with 2 bells causeing damage of 6666 to the enemy 6 times. if the enemys level is divisable with 6 then a instant death accurs

Big D
05-19-2003, 08:58 AM
Bleys of Glory: A long-lost party member makes his triumphant return. Amidst the upheaval and confusion, the enemy slips away.

The Bright Side: A near-death party member whistles a happy tune, boosting the party's spirits and courage.

Kurohime
05-20-2003, 10:27 AM
The Meddling Kid Attack

You simply screw up the enemy's plans by ripping off his/her mask and exposing him as the evil villain he/she is. And he/she would have gotten away with it, too... if it wasn't for you and your meddling party!

The Japanese Business Plan

You can deal out five times the damage using only 20% of your original MP. You also have extremely kick-ass marketing abilities, by which you get enemies across the world to completely fall for your extraordinarily cute/trendy skills, which may show on Cartoon Network in the afternoons. The more deadly/taboo versions show on their Adult Swim lineup.

Wind Shear
06-06-2003, 09:29 AM
I created a character instead!!!!

Name: James Lloyd Atwil (that's my real name!)

Overdrive/Limit Break: Kali ng Hangin (means Wind Kali in Filipino language)

Kali ng Hangin Oveerdrive/Limit Break List:

Boost Jump
Description: James Lloyd leaps into the air and comes down, driving his weapon into the enemy, inflicting damage.

Blast Jump
Description: James Lloyd jumps high into the air and comes down with his spear thus creating the blast to inflict other enemies with lesser damage.

Brawler's Jump
Description: James Lloyd throws his weapon in the mid-air and run towards the enemy. Then he gave lots of brutal blows to the enemy, and when the weapon is about to fall, he jumps into mid-air to catch his weapon and performs a jump attack to an enemy.

Blast Wave
Description: James Lloyd jumps off the mid-air, swings his weapon, creating a shock wave and delivers the arc to all enemies, causes damage and delay turn.

Banishing Arc
Description: James Lloyd simply slashes his weapon once, powerful enough to banish one enemy (Similar to Auron's Shooting Star in FFX)

Force 12 Gale
Description: James Lloyd summons a very powerful wind, moving around him, then the wind will move back to his back and suddenly blows toward all enemies and there's a chance to banish all weak enemies.

Wind Shear
Description: James Lloyd summons a very powerful wind, the wind moves towards at the back of enemies, and suddenly blows with the enemy; all enemies blown by the wind and James Lloyd will converge at the center. At the converging point, James Lloyd will perform powerful attacks to all enemies, one by one thus inflicting very high damage.

Special Skills
1. Jump
2. Recover
3. Resist - nullifies Charm for three to five turns
4. Concentrate
5. Guard

The One Winged Angel
06-08-2003, 04:35 AM
The Inquisitor: The Inquisitor is summoned and all enemies on screen are forced to justify their existence, if they fail they are removed from existence and another, hopefully weaker, version takes their place

The Worm-do line: You try to woo opponents to your cause by hitting them with this fantastic piece of chat up genius, unfortunately almost all enemies are not swayed by this easily, with about a 0.01% conversion rate, however it does often stun enemies with it's uselessness, buying you 3 free attacks

Scar Face
06-08-2003, 03:56 PM
Summon poop: a portal opens and odin comes bouncing out on his Ass.Odin then Swallows his sword and his horse and poops on the enemy causing instant death.It also works on final bosses.:D

Fat Man Meteor: The battle ground shatters like its glass and the party disappears.Then suddenly a 20,000 pound fat man hits all the enemies and crushes them into the earth doing 9999 damage.

P.S.I'm alittle fat myself and I am in no way trying to offend anyone.