PDA

View Full Version : its about Gogo

Mattokenzi
05-06-2003, 04:22 PM
belive me or not I think Gogo is a man, the strange reason why is gogo does not equip white dress where Terra, Celes and Relm does.

Flying Mullet
05-06-2003, 04:29 PM
Errmm...Shouldn't this be in the Final Fantasy VI forum?

But either way, I think Gogo is a robot!

Leeza
05-06-2003, 05:16 PM
*moves*

HOOTERS
05-06-2003, 06:02 PM
I've only played FFVI once and I never got Gogo. I'm gonna have to play the game again just to get him because he sounds like Quina.

Flying Mullet
05-07-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by InDeCeNt_CaReSs
it IS a Final Fantasy VI forum...

This WAS in the Final Fantasy IV forum before Leeza moved it(as shown above).

Bahamut2000X
05-07-2003, 12:13 AM
Adlai Stevenson Gogo is a guy. How could you think that [/s]Adlai Stevenson[/s] Gogo isn't a guy?

Mattokenzi
05-07-2003, 03:21 PM
thanks Leeza I was rubbish at roman numaracy

he looks blokey to me but I am not talking about Quina here this is Gogo Im talking about...

Quina is a blue mage from FF9 and Gogo is a mimic Hootenanny

HOOTERS
05-07-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by bbhood86
he looks blokey to me but I am not talking about Quina here this is Gogo Im talking about...

Quina is a blue mage from FF9 and Gogo is a mimic Hootenanny

I know...I was just saying he sounds like Quina that's all, there is also debate over Quina's sex.

Doomgaze
05-09-2003, 06:16 PM
Yeah, Adlai "Gogo" Stevenson is clearly a guy, I don't see the problem.

CrazyMrLeo
05-10-2003, 06:38 PM
I don't see the "I'm not sure" option. =P

Gogo Dancer
05-15-2003, 09:41 PM
What is the exact quote someone said, its like "I have been gone for a while", something like that.

JuREXic5
05-16-2003, 10:42 AM
whos adlai stevenson??? thats gogo's real name?

Psychotic
05-16-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by JuREXic5
whos adlai stevenson??? thats gogo's real name?

Yay, I get to post the quotes first!

Here is the evidence that Gogo's true identity is Adlai Stevenson, a United States senator
who ran for the presidency more than once during the mid-twentieth century.

Quote #1
I am always amazed by the resistance offered to progress, even the most inocous progress.
Imagine, if you will, jumping from one rickety bridge to another, with blind men running
back and forth trying to push you off, and you will have some idea what legislating progress
is like. The good news is that if you're pushed off, you can always climb back up and try again.
- from his book What I Think

Quote #2
I suppose I could wear a hat, but them my teeth would fall out to spite me. I could get
false ones, but doubtless then I would get fat just to prove my teeth work. The easiest
course is to drape my whole body in robes and shawls and hope no one recognizes my eyes.
- Commenting about his baldness to an NBC reporter in 1952.

Quote #3
President Eisenhower continues to amaze me. He appears to be an ungainly and graceless man,
but when [senator Robert] Taft makes a move, no matter how ridiculous, Eisenhower copies it
with the skill of [French mime] Marcel Merceau. I haven't achieved such levels of mimicry
with my own party, but I'm working on it.
- 1952 interview

Quote #4
The legislature is a frightening thing. To this day the state capitol building seems to me a
beast ready to swallow me up; the very walls and ceilings seem to crush you as you walk through it.
- from his book Friends and Enemies

Quote #5
Today we are plunged into a battle that is familliar to us. the enemies and the problems are
the same. But the terrain is different. The world around us has changed and shifted so much
we no longer recognize it.
- Giving a speech at Charlottesville, 1960

Experience Egg
Stevenson's ex-wife once wrote a book about him called
The Egghead and I. In 1952, one of his campaign slogans was "Stevenson - The Experienced Candidate."

On another note, he was on the Simpsons just now. I was jumping up and down shouting "It's GOGO!!!"

JuREXic5
05-16-2003, 08:14 PM
whoa...

which simpsons episode?

Book
05-17-2003, 08:07 AM
Where can I get that episode ?

Psychotic
05-17-2003, 01:29 PM
He only appears for about 5 seconds.

It's the one where Bart is sent to Military school, and Lisa decides she wants to go. Before all this Lisa's class is forced to watch a movie on how some day, man will go to the moon, and Adlai says something about it, I didn't hear what because I was too busy pointing at him and accusing him of being Gogo.

Book
05-17-2003, 07:05 PM
Do you know the name of the episode so I can find it ?

bebi vegeta
05-19-2003, 01:44 AM
hmm, i thought about it a few times, and i still cannot figure it out, yo, he/she will not wear a dress because it doesnt want to give its identity away. personally i think it is a herm.

CloudTribal
06-21-2003, 06:34 PM
Well i think Gogo is a female because i think Gogo is Daryl, and the reason Gogo probly can`t equip the white dress is because Square knew if they Gogo could equip something for a specific gender it would obviously give away Gogo`s gendre

MagicKnight Locke
06-21-2003, 08:26 PM
i always considered him as a soul

Not really,hes male and hes lets see bin laden?

I mean noone knows where that guy is.reports of him have been heard but thats BS
Ofcourse Adlai Stevenson is good too i say the chances are 49.9999/49.9999/
the 0.000000....1 goes to the fact he is neither