PDA

View Full Version : "Senior site staff" and other people please read...

TheChosen1
05-06-2003, 11:08 PM
:mad2: Ok..... There was a thread not too long ago about a ff9 love story where people write it and it keeps on going. As far as i know every1 liked it. It cracked me up reading it and thank u to the person who started the thread. Now some "SENIOR SITE STAFF" guy or watever says it is pointless crap and closes the topic. OK first of all who r u to say it is pointless crap? Hell if about friggin 500 people who go on this board daily had nothing negative to say about it y the hell wud u cancel it. Also Have u no sense of humour, i laughed my ass of while i read it. For people who dont know the thread im talking bout go back about 1 or 2 pages look to find ff9 love story. The thread may be closed but as long as i'm concerned it lives on! And for all i care if u dont agree with me then u can:banme

PhoenixAsh
05-06-2003, 11:15 PM
*Is interested to see if this is more effective than subtle hints about R=U, doesn't hold out much hope*

If it's one or two pages back it must have happened a while ago, why are you posting now?

TheChosen1
05-06-2003, 11:23 PM
im saying it now cause i somehow missed it and only read it today, and wat is subtle hints about R=U and wat hope r u talking about, sorry if i didnt get u right and u shuud read the thread its hilarious.:D

TheChosen1
05-08-2003, 01:34 PM
Fine since nobody replied and told me y the senior site staff guy said the topic was pointless crap then i might as well start another topic like it then nobody stopped me muahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
*uses phoenix down on ff9 love story*

it will be here soon:evilking: :laugh: :radred: :laugh:

HOOTERS
05-08-2003, 03:35 PM
Yeah I started it because interactive stories are always fun and crack me up. Unfortunately the mods don't allow them anymore because they consider them as pointless spam or something. Anyways if you want to let the mods know you're best off posting complaints in the feedback forum.

Spatvark
05-08-2003, 11:02 PM
La la la~