PDA

View Full Version : Do you party with Aeris? [SPOILERS]

Flying Mullet
05-08-2003, 12:04 AM
If you didn't know that Aeris dies, sorry you read this thread.

After playing your first time through, does anyone play with Aeris other than when you have to? As for myself, after you are allowed to switch your party around after leaving Midgar, I put her in the "henhouse"(I usually use the guys in my party) and never pull her out. It seems like a waste to power her up only to have her die later when I can get Barret and Yuffie levels as they have stand-alone fights later in the game. So does anyone actually use her other than when you have to?

ZeZipster
05-08-2003, 12:06 AM
Nope. I was mad when she was forced in to my party, too.

Big D
05-08-2003, 12:16 AM
I prefer to use the female party members. Many cut-scenes and conversations take place with only the characters who are presently in the party, and the women are generally much more interesting conversationalists;)

EvenAngelsFall
05-08-2003, 05:49 PM
I like to have tifa and Aeris in my group even outside midgar, conversations are more funny and interesting, and i usualy do everything with both, and i try to predict which one i would go on a date with at the golden sauser 2nd time, I only twice for tifa and 4 times with aeris, i was surprised the first time tifa knocked on the door insted of aeris:p.

~EvenAngelsFall

edczxcvbnm
05-08-2003, 05:53 PM
I party with Aeris every day. It is one big massive sex session that lasts the entire day. OOOOOH GOD DOES IT FEEL GOOD!

Flying Mullet
05-08-2003, 06:04 PM
Wow, necrophilia at its finest.

Psychotic
05-08-2003, 07:16 PM
"Do you party with Aeris?"

Yes, I party with her all the time, and let me tell you that when she has just one drink she is out of control. Only last week she got in a fight with an old woman because she looked at her, or maybe it was because she doesn't like old people, I really can't understand a word she says when she's like that.

DocFrance
05-08-2003, 11:58 PM
Damn Cetra and their low alcohol tolerance. Hmmm... maybe that's how Jenova killed all the Ancients... she threw a kegger... pretty soon a huge brawl of Scottish proportions broke out, and sooner or later, most of them were dead! Um... yeah.:D

BTW, has anyone seen the date sequence with Yuffie? VERY funny.

Big D
05-09-2003, 12:07 AM
The date with Yuffie was a good one... Cloud manages to get both kissed then slapped in the space of only a few minutes. Entertaining, yet somehow kind of cute too.

Shlup
05-09-2003, 01:27 AM
I didn't play her much in the first place, and I was gleeful when she died. I went on my date with Tifa, and was pretty rude to Aerith the whole game.

Shinken
05-10-2003, 10:16 PM
Well, I had her in my party every so often mostly due to her helpful Limit Breaks.

Then again, I was too reliant on those after she was no longer available.

fallen_cloud
05-10-2003, 11:34 PM
I went as far as to teach her Great Gospel.... man was I mad when she died.

remi07
05-10-2003, 11:49 PM
I use Aeris quite a bit. Only becuz of her limit breaks. She sucks at attaking

Nimrook
05-11-2003, 12:54 AM
In my first playthrough I hardly used her at all because she was so weak, but on my second one I used her all the time, simply because I wanted to see all her limit breaks. Once I got to Great Gospel I was quite disappointed though. It's a great limit break, but because of what happens to her later, it's not really worth getting at all. I can understand why you can't use it later on though, it'd make the game far too easy (even easier than it already was). ;)

Elhaym
05-11-2003, 01:06 AM
Hah, I'm the wimp who cried when she died, so of course, I honour her spirit by using her everytime :)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-11-2003, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Flying Mullet
If you didn't know that Aeris dies, sorry you read this thread.Sorry you don't know how to mark your spoilers. *fixes*

Evelia
05-11-2003, 07:49 PM
I used her until I got Yuffie (right after Mythril Mines), and then when I got Vincent, he replaced Yuffie and my party was Cloud, Tifa and Vincent for the rest of the game. :)

Boko Mog
05-14-2003, 03:18 AM
I use her whenever I can.

Jentleness
05-14-2003, 04:34 PM
BTW, has anyone seen the date sequence with Yuffie? VERY funny.

Date with Yuffie? How do you get a date with Yuffie? :surprised Inquiring minds want to know...? LOL :laugh:

fallen_cloud
05-14-2003, 10:56 PM
Just go to a forest and get ehr before you go to the gold saucer

Jentleness
05-14-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by fallen_cloud
Just go to a forest and get ehr before you go to the gold saucer

I've played several times with her in my party before the Gold Saucer and have never had a date with her.:rolleyes2

Boko Mog
05-15-2003, 12:18 AM
There are guides about dating Aeris, Yuffie, Tifa, and also having a guy's night out with Barret in the Gold Saucer at www.gamefaqs.com

PhoenixAsh
05-15-2003, 12:22 AM
I have Aeris in my party the whole time I can, her limit breaks are fantastic, and one of them actually makes it quicker to get the others. My main party is Cloud, Tifa and Cid, and Cid comes late enough for it not to matter about levelling.

From what I've heard it's extremely difficult to get the date with Yuffie, even harder than with Barret.

Big D
05-15-2003, 02:29 AM
I've managed to get all the dates except Barret.
Yuffie wasn't too difficult, but Barret's just being a big tease. :goofy:

Besimudo
05-15-2003, 03:12 AM
Tifa was my comrade in crime.

She was the best in the game.
I have been waiting for someone to pick up on the fact that FF7 has two main love interests in the main plot. This is interesting as most people consider FF8 to be "romantic" yet FF7 tends to be more flexible in what it delivers. Perhaps I will allow someone else to start this thread as I don't want to have to "spell" every little detail out, as to avoid attacks.

Also fate (which is a taboo subject) has a lot to do with Aeris and Cloud (Cait Siths prediction), while memories have a lot to do with Tifa and Cloud. For Myths some people know that "fate" is stronger than "memories" as illustrated by my Odin and Loki post. Yet Fate disallows Cloud and Aeris. So many interesting topics, but there context was rejected in other forums so perhaps we will leave it at that.

Big D
05-15-2003, 03:56 AM
What people 'reject' is when you go off on an obscure tangent in the middle of a thread which already has a clear purpose.

Please, start some new threads, yours are usually worth responding to - when you have something new to say.

Besimudo
05-15-2003, 04:56 AM
well as you can see I strategically demonstrated what people do... I hope the brackets were not too obvious.

I really hate it when people imply negative things!!! this is the reason i do go off topic sometimes.

PhoenixAsh
05-15-2003, 09:09 PM
Knew as soon as I saw your name on last post you wouldn't have mentioned whether you use Aeris or not ;). Well I thought you might have just answered then gone on a tangent, I was pleasantly surprised that you didn't waste any time.

I agree that those threads sound interesting (though I miss the old Two Sephiroths thread).

By the way does anyone know where to get the script for the Yuffie and Barret dates?

Jentleness
05-15-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Boko Mog
There are guides about dating Aeris, Yuffie, Tifa, and also having a guy's night out with Barret in the Gold Saucer at www.gamefaqs.com

Thanks Boko, I'll look into it! :thumb:

Farside
05-16-2003, 12:27 AM
The date with Red XIII is better than the 4 other dates combined. Red XIII gets naked and runs around the gondola and Cloud just stares out the window the entire time.

Big D
05-16-2003, 12:58 AM
Ya know, you can get banned for starting rumours. Just something to look out for.

Farside
05-16-2003, 01:05 AM
Did I say date? I meant just the regular gondola ride.

Big D
05-16-2003, 01:45 AM
Good save. A cover like that won't work every time, though. Sooner or later, 'Kishi is gonna find out.