in GuadoSalem?
Maybe he meant Lenne?
That's what I think..because if it's Yunalesca
then Yuna wouldn't say "She who?"
Would she..
so what do you guys think?

Rye
05-08-2003, 12:41 AM
I think that he meant yunalesca, because his whole meeting with Yuna was based around Yunalesca and Zeon. Lol It would be funny if Lenne was related to Yunalesca.

Kupo
05-08-2003, 01:48 AM
I agree. It goes with the whole visual scene that goes with it, Yunalesca and Lord Zaon embracing and all that stuff.:moggie:

Richard
05-02-2015, 08:41 PM
I remember this part. Seymour and Yuna looking at the sphere hologram of Yunalesca making out with Lord Zion....who were both in Zanarkand.

Great scene and it was great how Seymour's plan crumbled. I honest don't think he would have enjoyed being Sin. Seymour likes to be in control...as he is a control freak and I don't think he'd like Yu Yevon forcing him to do things although they'd be things he'd like to do. At least he got a seat at all inside of Sin,although he was already dead...so....his motives kind of sucked and didn't make sense.

I thought Seymour's motives made more sense when he was alive as he was seeking god hood and immortality through Sin, but even still he pursued them after he was dead. Okay, whatever floats his boat.

Shauna
05-03-2015, 12:54 AM
Yes, please don't revive threads from twelve years ago, thanks.