PDA

View Full Version : What sound does Vincent's coffin make...or what is it made out of?

edczxcvbnm
05-08-2003, 08:15 AM
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17851&perpage=30&pagenumber=4

I kind of got this thread closed...and I feel bad. I want to see you guys have fun arguing again! That battle rages on! Just pick up where you left off.

therealquigmaster
05-08-2003, 04:51 PM
in reply to that post saying how its impossible and stuff well its impossible for little balls to summon loads of knights who magitly fly or how a fat man with a gun arm and fly up and make a beam which is over a metre in diameter fire at monsters. Its impossible for someone to turn into a monster when he's hurt. What I'm getting at is ITS A GAME anything ccan happen. If they wanted they could make monkey fly around the world.

Raiden
05-09-2003, 03:32 PM
About Zack's theory...

The guy's tattoo is number 2. He was just one of those unlucky people in Nibelheim who got used as Hojo's experiments. I don't remember anyone looking like that though, besides maybe Tifa's father a little but we all remember what happened to him..

Aeris and Cloud both knew Zack and they can't recognise him. Maybe Cloud wouldn't have even remembered, but Aeris should have, knowing that she had been his girlfriend before.

HOOTERS
05-09-2003, 03:59 PM
Zack died. The guy in the pipe is a guy in a pipe. Vincent's coffin lid makes a wooden sound in G flat major. Red XIII has a tail. Aeris' hair colour is brown. Palmer is fat.

I think that settles just about everything.

Radje
05-09-2003, 05:14 PM
I have a new theory, remember Aeris's "mom" maybe her husband was the guy in the pipe, remember, the guy who "died" in wutai, just a suggestion ming

zacks_clone
05-10-2003, 10:46 PM
HEY!heres a wild one!maybe vincent and Zack are the same person!

Sephex
05-11-2003, 08:52 AM
Why oh why are you guys debating this? "It's a trap!"